How do I change my name on JetBlue Airways?
Jetblue airlines provide the best in class facilities and amenities that are meant to provide another level of escalation in comfort as far as travelling through air is concerned. If you are interested in travelling by air, then you have come to the exact right place where we are about to cover details on the Jetblue reservation and other aspects involved. You will also grab certain details regarding what it takes to correct your name on the Jetblue reservation. So stay tuned, follow until the end and without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
What is the process involved as far as name change with Jetblue is concerned?
In case you would like to have details regarding name change then let us first have a look at the inclusions of the "Jetblue Airways name change policy". Going through the name change policy will provide insight into what one needs to follow in order to change a name as far as Jetblue reservations are taken into consideration.
Inclusions of the Jetblue Name Correction Policy are listed down under:
- Jetblue airlines allow one re-issue per ticket that has been issued to passengers.
- Change fees are applicable on the name change done by the passengers. Also, the passengers have to pay the difference in the fare (if applicable).
- Minor name corrections are allowed by Jetblue and are non-chargeable. This can be performed in order to match your name with the government ID.
- Making changes to the date of birth and gender is not permitted under flight change.
- If there is any booking error then, in that case, the passengers are allowed to perform minor changes to their name and date of birth.
- Once the PNR has been issued for your reservation made with Jetblue then no name change is allowed.
These are some of the things that a traveller must keep in mind before going for
Jetblue Airways Name Correction Policy
- If you wish to change your name on Jetblue reservations, then you are required to visit the official website of Jetblue to perform the changes related to the name.
- Visit the ‘My Trips’ section and from there navigate to the ‘Manage my booking’ section.
- Enter the details such as your reservation ID followed by the last name and hit the continue option.
- This will provide access to the reservation made by you.
- Select the reservation that you wish to change and then finally hit the change flight option.
- On another page, you will see a variety of options.
- Select ‘name change’ and proceed with the payment (if applicable).
- Save the changes made by you and you are done.
- Once the changes are processed, you will be notified of your registered email address or phone number.
You could also communicate with the customer service professionals who are available round the clock to provide assistance and support as far as your doubts and concerns are concerned. Communicate with them using the helpline number or the email option that is available to the passengers.
I hope the inclusion of this paper must have van all your doubts concerning can you change your name on the airline ticket JetBlue?
- How do I change my name on JetBlue Airways?
- How do You Check the Status of Your Flight on Kenya Airways?
- How do I change my Southwest flight without fare difference?
- How do I Claim My JetBlue Compensation?
- How do I speak to someone at Etihad Airways?
- How do I Get a Human on Southwest Airlines?
- How Much Does AeroMexico Charge Per Bag?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From JetBlue?
- How do I change my passenger information on JetBlue Airways?
- How do I get a refund from Scoot Airlines?