How do I change my name on JetBlue Airways?
Jetblue airlines provide the best in class facilities and amenities that are meant to provide another level of escalation in comfort as far as travelling through air is concerned. If you are interested in travelling by air, then you have come to the exact right place where we are about to cover details on the Jetblue reservation and other aspects involved. You will also grab certain details regarding what it takes to correct your name on the Jetblue reservation. So stay tuned, follow until the end and without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
What is the process involved as far as name change with Jetblue is concerned?
In case you would like to have details regarding name change then let us first have a look at the inclusions of the "Jetblue Airways name change policy". Going through the name change policy will provide insight into what one needs to follow in order to change a name as far as Jetblue reservations are taken into consideration.
Inclusions of the Jetblue Name Correction Policy are listed down under:
- Jetblue airlines allow one re-issue per ticket that has been issued to passengers.
- Change fees are applicable on the name change done by the passengers. Also, the passengers have to pay the difference in the fare (if applicable).
- Minor name corrections are allowed by Jetblue and are non-chargeable. This can be performed in order to match your name with the government ID.
- Making changes to the date of birth and gender is not permitted under flight change.
- If there is any booking error then, in that case, the passengers are allowed to perform minor changes to their name and date of birth.
- Once the PNR has been issued for your reservation made with Jetblue then no name change is allowed.
These are some of the things that a traveller must keep in mind before going for
Jetblue Airways Name Correction Policy
- If you wish to change your name on Jetblue reservations, then you are required to visit the official website of Jetblue to perform the changes related to the name.
- Visit the ‘My Trips’ section and from there navigate to the ‘Manage my booking’ section.
- Enter the details such as your reservation ID followed by the last name and hit the continue option.
- This will provide access to the reservation made by you.
- Select the reservation that you wish to change and then finally hit the change flight option.
- On another page, you will see a variety of options.
- Select ‘name change’ and proceed with the payment (if applicable).
- Save the changes made by you and you are done.
- Once the changes are processed, you will be notified of your registered email address or phone number.
You could also communicate with the customer service professionals who are available round the clock to provide assistance and support as far as your doubts and concerns are concerned. Communicate with them using the helpline number or the email option that is available to the passengers.
I hope the inclusion of this paper must have van all your doubts concerning can you change your name on the airline ticket JetBlue?
What's Jetblue Airway Name Change Fee?
All the passengers holding an incorrect Jetblue airways name ticket can change it right away by following simple steps. If you are concerned about the anime change fee, then refer to the following information:
- Passengers have a free name change allowance on the same day of booking with JetBlue airways.
- A USD 100 name change fee is applicable on name flights towards the US, Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America. Other route flights will be charged USD 200 as a name change fee.
- Another USD 50 as a service fee is charged on the name changes done vis offline mode.
How Much Money does Jetblue Charge for a Name Change?
The money charged by JetBlue airways for your name corrections is dependable on the ticket condition, time left in departure, ticket type, and route. However, the basic USD 100 is applicable on the bookings that are being modified after the 24-hour risk-free change policy of JetBlue.
- To get away with the name change fee, be careful to correct the name within 24 hours of booking.
- A USD 100 onwards applies to the flight changes done after 24 hours of making a reservation with JetBlue airways.
- You can correct the anime on your existing itinerary with JetBlue through the official website or by contacting a customer service agent.
- How To Change Date of Birth on JetBlue Flight Ticket?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From JetBlue?
- Can You Transfer a JetBlue Ticket To Another Person?
- What is the Procedure to Upgrade Flight Seats on JetBlue?
- Does JetBlue Offer Refund If Flight Price Drops?
- How do I change my name on JetBlue Airways?
- How do I change my passenger information on JetBlue Airways?
- What Happens if JetBlue Changes Your Flight Time?
- How do I Print My JetBlue Boarding Pass?
- How to Use JetBlue Airways Customer Service?
- How do I find my JetBlue itinerary?
- How Do I Talk to a JetBlue Representative?
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time