How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
Newark Airport, known initially as Newark Liberty International and Metropolitan Airport, serves numerous passengers in New Jersey. It provides complete help for travel products and services at Newark Airport conveniently.
If you want to speak to someone to discuss your travel at Newark Airport, you will get various contact resources mentioned below.
You get instant while speaking to someone by dialing Newark Airport phone number at 973-623-5052 and get instant solutions.
- Press 1 to select your preferred language, and press 2 to choose the general queries.
- Press 3 for flight check-in, and press 4 for lost and found service.
- Press 5 for parking and press 6 for other services,
Use an email service to share your travel concern at EWRSIDO@panynj.gov regarding flight change and cancellation, last minute booking, seat selection, etc at the airport.
You can use social media services to get the answer to your queries at
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ewrairport/with_replies,
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/NewarkTerminalA/,
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EWRairport/,
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/newark-liberty-intl-ewr, etc.
Live chat service:
Use a live chat service to share your travel concern at Newark Airport customer service is available to assist you 24 hours.
How do I contact Newark Airport lost and found?
You can dial the phone number at 908 787-0667 to contact Newark Airport for lost and found service easily.
Do you need a COVID test for Newark Airport?
Yes, you need a COVID test for Newark Airport and make your flight journey safe and secure.
How early should I arrive at Newark Airport?
You can arrive at the Newark Airport within two hours before a domestic flight and three hours for international travel.
What time does TSA open at Newark Airport?
TSA is open at Newark Airport between 4:30 am to 10 pm for the standard security lanes and for precheck eligible travelers, TSA is open between 4:30 to 8 pm.
Is Newark airport open 24 7?
Yes, Newark Airport is open 24 7 to assist with travel inquiries at the airport easily.
What time does check-in open at Newark?
You can reach the check-in counter which is open daily from 3:30 am to 7 pm at Newark Airport.
What time is Newark Airport most busy?
You can select the Newark Airport's most busy times starting from 5 & 11 am to 7 & 9 pm. You can also find the busiest airports on Thursday and Friday.
How do I contact EWR about the luggage claim?
When you lose your item or are damaged onboard aircraft or in transit, you can contact EWR about luggage claims by dialing 908 787-0667 and get solutions quickly.
Newark Airport office address:
You can contact a real person for relative help regarding flight booking service at the Newark Airport. It is located at 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?