- 1. Personal Information
We collect personal information from our users only for verification purposes in order to verify them and improve our services. We may collect below information from our users:
- Name, email address, telephone number.
- Personal address, postal code, etc.
- Credit card, debit card, and others related information.
- Social media account ID, passport number, etc.
- Any other information related to bookings when you contact us.
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the personal information from our users in a plenty of ways and some of them are listed below:
- We may gather your information when you make a booking with us.
- We may also gather your personal information when your contact our customer service team.
- We may also collect your personal information from other sources such as social media platforms, public databases, and others.
- 3. Use of Personal Information
The use of your personal information is only for making improvement in our services and we use your personal information as given below:
- To fulfill and complete all sorts of purchases or booking which would include your payment, any kind of communication-related to your bookings.
- To personalize your experience in order to improve the services that we provide to our users.
- To react to your multiple queries and complete the request which sends you through newsletters.
- To improve the services that help us to know where we have to need to make any kind of improvement.
- 4. Sensitive Information
We never ask our users to send or disclose any kind of sensitive personal information such as social media security numbers, religion, biometric or others through any service or directly to us.
- 5. Protection of Personal Information
We always use all the latest techniques and tools to protect your personal information against any sort of unauthorized access. But we never claim that we will protect your information 100% or your information is secure with us. If somewhere you notice that your information is not protected with us, then notify us immediately.
- 6. GDPR Notice
Natural persons who are located in the European Economic Area should review the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679). In addition, the E.U.-U.S and Swiss-U.S Privacy Shield section with GDPR privacy should be reviewed in case your personal information is transferred from EEA to the US pursuant.