How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From Kenya Airways?
Suppose you plan to travel to your favorite destination with Kenya Airways, and suddenly you encounter some personal issue. In such a case, canceling the flight ticket is the only way. Now, if you cancel your Kenya Airways flight ticket, the first thing that will come to your mind is a refund. For ticket cancelation and refund, Kenya Airways published some essential points that you need to remember. Mentioned below are the top attributes that you should learn. Check them out.
- You have to pay the applicable taxes, fees, and charges imposed by the government or other authorities. You will learn about these taxes and fees at the time of booking your Kenya Airways flight ticket.
- If you purchased your flight ticket from the official web page of Kenya Airways, you could apply for a refund using the “Manage My Booking” option on the official website.
- Under this option, choose the “Cancel and Refund” option that will cancel and offer you a refund. Also, if your ticket is open, the airline will cancel all your sectors.
- You will collect a refund in the form of payment used to make the purchase. Kenya Airways will provide you a refund as per the fare conditions.
Total time taken to collect a refund from Kenya Airways
Once you cancel your Kenya Airways booking, the next thing you think of is a refund. The question that will hit your mind is How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From Kenya airways, whose answer will satisfy you. Listed below are the crucial points regarding the refund.
- For credit/debit card purchases, Kenya Airways issues refunds within 14 business days.
- Refund requests depend on the rules of ticketed fare and fees or penalties. When the refund is processed, your itinerary gets canceled.
- You may receive a travel voucher if the situation requires it. The maximum time to get the coupon is 21 days.
Kenya Airways refund policy
For a refund, there are some specific points regarding that. You should learn the Kenya airways refund policy and apply for a refund. Look for the procedure and cancel your ticket accordingly.
- You need to cancel your Kenya Airways flight ticket 24 hours within the ticket purchase. Under this condition, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel your flight ticket 24 hours within the flight’s scheduled departure, you have to pay some cancelation fee, and after that, you will get the remaining amount to your source of payment.
Kenya Airways Cancellation Fee
There is some cancelation fee for you for canceling your ticket 24 hours within the flight’s scheduled departure. The Kenya airways cancellation fee depends on certain factors. Booking class and time of cancelation are among the elements. So, before canceling your ticket, check for the refund policy and then cancel accordingly. Doing so will help you a lot.
Kenya Airways offer a refund smoothly. Therefore, to get your refund on time, you need to do these practices. Once you follow the ways mentioned above, you do not need to worry. In addition, you can seek assistance from the customer service of Kenya Airways. They will support you ideally.
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time