How do I find my flight without a confirmation number on Kenya Airways
To plan your favourite destination, you can reach Kenya airways and book your flight ticket anytime over the Kenya website. Sometimes, you book your journey and lost your booking confirmation number; get over your mail by Kenya airways. Therefore to find your booking itinerary, you need to add the confirmation or reference number. In this situation, customers ask "how do I find my flight without a confirmation number on Kenya airways" before boarding the flight. You need to contact the Kenya airways customer service team and get your booking number by your name, departure destination, and date. To get in touch with customer service, you can choose from the below modes.
Reach over the phone:
The first step to talk to the representative is the phone; you can do the below steps and get in touch with the representative directly:
- To reach the representative on the phone, you need to open the Kenya airways official website on your device.
- After that, go to the talk to us option available at the top of the website.
- You need to select the country to get a suitable phone number as per your region.
- Once you dial the number displayed on the screen, you need to follow the automated commands as per your situation of the flight confirmation number.
- With This automated voice will connect your call to the representative and discuss with them all the queries.
Reach over email:
Once you select the suitable country or region in the Kenya contact section, you will also get the email id of the customer service. You can send your flight confirmation related questions to the email id and get the solution sometimes. The customer representative will provide you with the booking confirmation number, and you can get the details of your itinerary.
Reach over social media:
You can also follow Kenya airways on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and connect with the representative over the message. They will tell you the confirmation number as per your departure city and travel date once they receive your request.
How can I check if my Kenya Airways flight is confirmed?
- Before the departure, you need to check your itinerary and get the boarding pass if your flight is confirmed with Kenya airways.
- You can check your booking online at the Kenya website or reach the airport counters for the boarding pass. You need to give your booking confirmation number to a suitable representative and get the boarding pass.
- A self-check-in kiosk is also available at the airport, in which you can enter your confirmation number and select the seat for the travel. This will give you the boarding pass to board the flight without any hassles.
- You can also download the Kenya airways mobile app on your android or ios and check your flight by the confirmation number on the app.
How long does it take to get a Kenya airways flight confirmation email?
Once you make the reservation by successful payment, Kenya airways will immediately send you the flight confirmation email at your registered email id. If you did not get the confirmation mail in some time, you can contact the Kenya customer service team and get the flight confirmation details. To reach the Kenya customer service team, you can get the different modes from the talk to us option.
How do I check-in online with Kenya airways?
You can check in online at the Kenya website before the journey to get the boarding pass, which is the easiest method. Following are the steps to check Kenya flight online:
- At first, you need to open the Kenya airlines official website on your device and go to the online check-in option available under the manage booking.
- After that, you need to enter the departure date and booking reference or e-ticket number on the given field.
- Once you tap on the continue button, you will get the details of your booking.
- You can view and change your seats for the travel. With this, you will get your favourite seat on the journey.
- At last, you need to pay the charges, if any and click on the confirm button.
- You will get the boarding pass at your registered email id immediately, which you need to use to board the flight.
With the above information, you can check your itinerary online; if you cannot do so, you can dial the “Kenya airways customer support number” available at their contact section. Online check-in for international flights can be done at least two and half hours before the departure and one and half hours for the domestic flights operated by Kenya airways.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?