How do I cancel my booking on Kenya Airways?
Kenya Airways is a famous airline as they offer more flexibility to passengers if they want to cancel their flight tickets. To get the maximum refund, most of the customers often ask how do I cancel my booking on Kenya airways? Before cancellation, you must go through the cancellation rules of Kenya to avoid the cancellation charges. To know more about the policy, you can read the below important points:
- Kenya allows its passengers to cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of the departure date and time.
- To get the full refund on their cancelled ticket, you need to apply for cancellation within 24 hours of the request.
- You need to pay some cancellation charges if you cancel the flight after 24 hours of the booking.
- If you have purchased the refundable ticket, then you will get the refund at your payment source within 7 to 10 working days. But if you bought the non-refundable ticket, you will get only a travel voucher.
- If Kenya cancels your flight, you have the option to either take a new flight or you can decline it and get the full refund of your cancelled flight ticket.
- If you cancel the flight sue some emergency or death of a relative or family member, you can ask for a full refund by submitting relevant documents of proof.
- If you have purchased the ticket with an online travel agency, you need to ask the agency to request the cancellation and get a refund.
- If your flight is delayed more than 8 hours by the Kenya, you can ask for the compensation on the delayed flight or apply for a refund.
After you apply for cancellation, you will get the Kenya airways cancellation number at your registered email address; you can save it for the future use.
Procedure To Cancel The Flight Ticket Online:
If you have purchased your flight ticket directly with Kenya airways, you can apply for cancellation at the Kenya website with easy steps as mentioned below:
- Open the Kenya airways official site at your browser and locate to the Kenya airways manage booking tab.
- Now enter the booking confirmation number with the last name of the passenger and hit the submit button.
- You will see the booking details on your screen; select the booking you want to cancel.
- Click on the cancel flight option and click to continue.
- Review all the itineraries and confirm the cancellation.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation at your given email id, and if you have purchased the refundable ticket, you will receive a refund in some time. Travel credit will be credited immediately for the non-refundable ticket.
If you are not able to cancel your flight with the above points, you can contact the customer support team by dialling the Kenya airways booking number available at the Kenya contact section. After dialling the number, speak with the customer representative and know with them the cancellation policy and operative ways to cancel the flight and get the refund.
- How do You Check the Status of Your Flight on Kenya Airways?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Refund From Kenya Airways?
- How Much do Kenya Airways Charge For the Name Change?
- How do I find my flight without a confirmation number on Kenya Airways
- How do I Connect With Kenya Airways Customer Support Team?
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time