LOT Polish Airlines COVID-19 Safety Policies
Travelers find it very convenient and safe to travel with LOT Polish Airlines even in the Covid-19 situation because of LOT Polish Airlines Covid-19 safety policies and regulations. Traveling is an integral part of human life; however, it's been challenging to travel along with safety and security in today's time. To ensure safe travel, you must go through the LOT Polish airline's safety measures and policies mentioned below.
Covid-19 safety policies and measures of LOT Polish airlines.
LOT Polish airline has set their safety policies focusing on the number of passengers traveling and the baggage policy lot polish during covid situation. To know more about their safety policies, read below the mentioned points.
- Masks are mandatory during the entire journey covering the whole face and mouth area. If you are carrying a face shield, then also masks are necessary. Children up to 5 years of age are exempted from wearing the mask.
- Due to the new safety procedures that include temperature checking and sanitizing the hands and belongings, the check-in time has been extended, so all passengers are requested to arrive at the airport earlier.
- It is required to maintain the appropriate social distance within the terminal, including security line and picking the luggage and outside the terminal.
- Passengers are required to be vaccinated with both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine. In case if you have the symptoms of being Covid-19 positive, you may not be allowed to travel with LOT Polish airline.
- People are also requested to undergo the Covid-19 test before traveling. If you are traveling with a Covid-19 negative report, it should not be more than three days old for international flights. And for domestic flights, the Covid not detected report should not be more than one day old.
- If you have been detected as Covid-19 positive, you may not be allowed to travel with LOT Polish airline. However, if the passenger has been marked as Covid-19 positive before 90 days of the scheduled travel date, then they'll have to submit a Covid-19 negative test report from any licensed health care provider.
Can I Get A Refund From LOT Airlines?
There are times when people have to cancel their tickets due to a sudden change in plan or an emergency. People can request a refund after canceling their ticket from LOT airlines in such a situation. To know more about a provided refund, go through the below-mentioned refund policy.
- People can get a full refund of the canceled ticket if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of the booking.
- If you cancel your ticket after 24 hours of booking, then some cancellation charge may deduct depending on the fare type of ticket.
- For non-refundable or partially used tickets, you may get flight credits from the airline, which can be used for future travel.
- In case if the flight is canceled by the airline themselves, they can either get the complete refund, or flight credit may be issued equal to the price of the flight ticket.
- Once you submit the refund request, it is examined by the management team of LOT Polish airlines. After the approval of the refund request, it may take 7-10 days to refund the amount via the same payment method.
If in case you face trouble knowing about how can I get refund LOT airlines, then you can connect to the customer service support of the airline for required help and guidance.
- LOT Polish Airlines COVID-19 Safety Policies?