How Can I Check-in Online at Avianca Airlines?
Online check-in has made our lives easier. So you don't have to wait in long queues at the airport to check-in. Like other airlines, Avianca also offers its passengers online check-in in several different ways. For Avianca Airlines online check-in, passengers can check-in online within the limits of the scheduled departure of the Avianca flight. Here you will find all the information related to check-in.
Here Are The Steps You Need to Follow to Check-in Online:
- First, enter the official Avianca Airlines website in the browser of your choice.
- On the home page, click the "check-in" tap to continue.
- Enter the six-digit reservation reference along with the passenger's last name to initiate the Avianca Airlines online web check-in request.
- Select the passengers who need to register. Avianca Airlines may ask you to enter the security data of the flight passenger.
- Passengers must complete the online check-in process by selecting their seat, as an electronic boarding pass will be issued for each passenger.
- Passengers have the option to print the Avianca Airlines online boarding pass immediately or they can show it on their mobile directly in the departure lounge.
This way you can easily check-in online at Avianca Airlines. There are also other ways to check-in which you can see below:
Avianca Airlines Check-in by Mobile:
In mobile check-in you do not have to print the boarding pass, the card will be shown on your mobile. You just have to present it from your mobile at the airport.
- To check-in by mobile, download the Avianca Airline application on your mobile.
- Now, open the app and click the "register" button.
- Now you need to enter the reference of the booked flight, such as the flight conformation number and the last name of the passenger.
- You can view the flight details, to complete the check-in process click on "select seat".
- The seat map will open, select the seat of your choice.
- After selecting your seat, click "continue" to complete the registration process.
You can now download the boarding pass on your mobile.
Avianca Airlines Check-in at Kiosks:
The fast and easy way to check-in at the airport.
- Login to the system.
- You agree that you are aware of the information on dangerous goods.
- Select and enter the identification method.
- Confirm the passenger's name and enter the flight details and select your seat.
- Enter the requested details and emergency contact information.
Once the process is finished, you will be able to receive your boarding pass.
Avianca Airlines Check-in at the Airport:
Passengers can check-in by going to the airport counter. To check-in at the airport, it is necessary to arrive at the airport 2 or 3 hours before the scheduled departure. You just need to visit the airport counter and share your details with the airport agent. To check in online at Avianca for domestic flights, go to the airport 1 hour or 45 minutes before and for international flights, go to the airport 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
What Are The Policies For Online Check-in at Avianca Airlines?
- According to Avianca Airlines online check-in policy, passengers can check-in from 24 hours to 3 hours before scheduled departure.
- If you have the connected airline, obtain your boarding pass at the final destination through web check-in or automatic registration.
- When checking in children from 2 to 11 years old, you must have the details of an adult passenger associated with the reservation.
- If you check-in and want to cancel the flight, the airline does not allow you to cancel after check-in. They can modify their flight but not cancel it.
If you are traveling with an infant, the online check-in and mobile check-in service is only enabled if you have an associated reservation number. For more information, you can contact the Avianca Airlines customer service center. The airline allows its passengers to speak with the live assistance of Avianca Airlines. To speak directly with the representative, on the official website of the airline there you can get the contact forms with the expert.
- How Can I Get My Alaska Boarding Pass Online?
- How Many Kgs of Luggage are Allowed on Royal Air Maroc Flight for Free?
- Does JetBlue Fly to Hawaii?
- How Do I Make a Reservation in Avianca Airlines?
- What Happens if Skywest has been Canceled at the Last Minute?
- Which Airline Owns Breeze Airways?
- How Many Bags are Allowed on Asiana Airlines?
- How Many Days before Can You Cancel Your Flight Ticket to Brussels Airlines?
- Can You Transfer Your Airline Ticket to Someone Else?
- How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In An Avianca Airlines Reservation?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here Are Some Points to Know About "How to Check-In Online in Avianca Airlines".
- If you want to know the time to check in online at Avianca then it depends on what type of trip you have.
- If you have an international trip, you can check in from 24 hours to 1 hour before your departure flight.
- If you have a domestic trip then you can check in from 24 hours and 45 minutes before your departure flight.
- You can check in 30 minutes before your local flight in Ecuador.
- The boarding gate will be closed on all flights and closes 15 minutes before flight departure.
What happens if you check in 24 hours before the departure of the flight?
If you return 24 hours before your flight and are not checking luggage, you can arrive at the airport 2 hours before for international flights and 1 hour before for domestic flights.