How do I Change My Southwest Flight without Fare Difference?
There is no doubt that southwest provides incredible services to their customers. They offer affordable deals to travel to your preferred destination in no hurry. There are times when travel plans change, and you don’t need to cancel your reservation. So southwest provides you with the opportunity to change your flight to a different date and time without any fare difference. To know more about it, you need to understand the southwest change flight policy which is described below:
- Before a flight change, you need to check whether your flight is refundable or not to change the flight with no extra charges. Non-refundable tickets are not allowed to change flight ticket, but you can fill the refund form to get the travel credits.
- If your new flight cost is more than the original ticket, you need to pay the fare difference applied to the payment summary.
- If your new flight cost is less than the original flight ticket, the southwest will provide you with a refund for the fare difference as travel credits. You can use these credits to purchase the flights in future up to one year of the issuance. They can also refund the fare difference to the original form of payment if applicable.
- As per the new COVID guidelines, a change flight policy will be applicable for all domestic and international tickets.
- You can apply for the change online through the southwest manage booking section or reach their customer service team for the difference.
Change your southwest flight ticket with simple steps:
After taking the change flight policy details, most customers ask how do I change my southwest flight without fare difference? You need to read the below steps to change your flight ticket online without paying the fare difference:
- You need to open the southwest official website on your device and navigate the manage reservation tab at the website.
- Now enter the booking confirmation number, first and last name of the passengers to retrieve your itinerary.
- You need to choose the flight from the options you need to change and tap on the change flight option.
- Once you open the change flight option, you need to enter the different dates and time for arrival and departure to the same destination.
- After that, click on the search flight option and choose the flight with the same price as of original booking to avoid the fare difference.
- Once you choose the flight, you need to review your new flight booking and click on the confirm button.
- You will receive a flight confirmation message at your registered email id with a new flight ticket and also get the cancellation message of the existing flight ticket.
If you still have any problems, you can reach the southwest customer service team and take their help. For that, you need to open their contact section and get their phone number. Once you dial the southwest airlines phone number, your call will connect to the representative. They will provide you with another best flight for your travel.
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time