How do I change my name on easyJet for free?
Sometimes it happens that after making all the arrangements and reservations for flights, hotels, and restaurants, you get to know that there are some mistakes that need to be corrected. However, such errors include spelling mistakes in your name on your ticket, which cannot be ignored. To correct these spelling mistakes, you need to know Easyjet's name change policy, as the points mentioned in the policy will help you in name change and corrections. If you are aware of the guidelines given by EasyJet, you will be saved from further mistakes.
EasyJet Name change policy:
The guidelines, terms, and conditions that EasyJet has included in its name change policy are listed below. Going through these points will make you aware of the things that you should keep in mind during the name change:
- You need to make sure that you make changes and corrections to your flight ticket 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- According to Easyjet's name change policy, minor corrections are free. Documents are not required for them.
- If you change your surname or date of birth, you must submit the required documents.
- The Easyjet name change fee ranges from £49 to £55.
- The name change or correction fee also depends on the class, destinations, and time of change.
Follow the Bellow Process to name Update
You can change your name by going to the official webpage of EasyJet. It will take less time, and you can access it easily. Follow the given steps and make corrections:
- Visit the official website of EasyJet.
- Scroll down to "How can we help?" and fill in the flight details, such as your booking reference and email address.
- The flight ticket will be open. Go to the Menu and select name change from the given options.
- Follow the instructions, make changes or corrections to your name, and submit the documents if required.
- After completing the procedure, you can pay the name charges, and you will receive a confirmation with a new flight ticket at your registered email address.
All the information related to the name change procedure and policy is given above, which will enlighten you enough to avoid trouble. You can contact EasyJet customer service by visiting their official website for additional details.
See More Related Blog
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?