How to change the British Airways ticket name?
As per British airways policies, passengers will not be allowed to travel with the airline if their name doesn’t match the name on their official documents, so if you are facing a similar situation where you had misspelled your name and want to correct it but are confused about the British Airways name update policy then don’t worry. Just continue reading the information below to learn more.
What is British Airways' Name Change Policy?
- Passengers who had booked a flight under Executive Club mileage points will not be allowed to make any changes to their name.
- Travelers are not allowed to swap their names for other passengers' flight tickets, and they will need to cancel their flight and book again for another passenger.
- After the name change requests are applied, the passengers will need to select the seating process again, as it is not possible to exchange the seat between the new and existing PNR.
- The airline name change request includes the correction of up to three characters of the first, middle, or last name of the passenger.
- To make the change requests, passengers will need to connect with the support team of the airline or do it online.
- Under any circumstances, the airline does not allow the passengers to make a full first name or middle name changes on the flight ticket. The PNR needs to be canceled and reissued again with the same fare type or a higher fare type.
What is the process of changing the name of British Airways?
- You have to visit the official website of the airline at www.britishairways.com.
- Now you have to select the manage booking tab available on the top of the home page and proceed further.
- After choosing the option, you will be asked to enter your itinerary details, including your booking id and last name, and hit the search button.
- You will be able to see your trip details, and after choosing the modifications option, you can make the changes to your flight.
- Choose the name change option and make the applicable changes.
- You will get a confirmation email at your registered email id.
For more information, connect with 1 (800) 247-9297 and get the issue resolved
See More Related Blogs
How do I speak to a human at British Airways?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Punta Cana?
- How to Contact Spirit Airlines from Sacramento airport?
- What terminal is breeze in Phoenix?
- Frontier Denver Airport Phone number| Customer service
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in San Diego?
- How do you get digital boarding passes?
- How to book wheelchair for airlines?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Oakland Airport?
- How to Contact Emirates from Orlando Airport?
- How Do I Contact Southwest Airllines From Hawaii?