How do I Change My Name on Asiana Airlines?
Recently booked a reservation on Asian Airlines and misspelled your name? Asiana Airlines allows you to make modifications to your name, you cannot change your name entirely, but you can make changes. Read the below Asiana Airlines name correction policy and the procedure for the name change.
Asiana Airlines Name Change Policy
If you have made an error in your name while booking a reservation, you can modify your name. Read the name change policy before you continue to make modifications to your name.
- You can completely change your name after booking. You can only change a few characters in your name.
- You are allowed to change up to three characters in your name without any charges.
- Charges are applied if you change more than three charters in your name.
- You need to change your name 24 hours before your Asiana flight departure.
Methods to change your name on Asiana Airlines
- Go to the official website of Asiana Airlines.
- Click on the Manage booking option on the dashboard.
- Type your booking number and your last name and click on continue
- Click on modify option and then change the name.
- Make the payment if required.
- You will get a confirmation message with your updated tickets.
- To make modifications to your name, you need to Visit Asiana Airlines' website.
- Click on the contact us option and look for the Asiana customer service number.
- Dial the number and pay attention to the automated voice.
- And select the language and press the number accordingly.
- You will be connected to a representative shortly, and you can provide the required details and request a name change.
Can I change my name to Asiana?
Asiana Airlines allows you to make modifications to your misspelled name, but you can't change your entire name. You need to provide the required proof in order to make modifications to your name. Changes may or may not apply. It depends on the type of your ticket and the changes to the character.
Can I fly if I misspell my name on Asiana Airlines?
You cannot fly with your misspelled name on Asiana Airlines. However, you can make changes to your name. You need to read the policy and the Asian Airlines Name change Fee before making modifications to your name. You need to change your name as soon as you notice the error or 24 hours before departure to avoid future consequences.
If you have any doubts regarding the name change policy or are having trouble with modifications to your name, you can contact Asiana customer service.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?