Air New Zealand: Online & Offline Check-In Policies/Process
Check-in is mandatory for the passengers to check-in their flight. Before you board the flight, check Air New Zealand Check-in Policy to save trouble. Check-in allows flyers to confirm their presence and get a boarding pass. Those who haven’t selected the seat can select their seats. Passengers can check their confirmation ticket to know about the rules related the check-in if they are permitted online check-in. Keep reading to learn about the check-in policies so that you can board the flight on time.
Air New Zealand Check-in Policy
Booked the flight, now you have to check in to reach your desired destination, read the share information with you:
- For international flights, travelers need to check in 3 hours before the departure of their flight. Some flights close check-in 90 minutes or 120 minutes before the earlier flight is scheduled to take off. You can find your check-in time on your confirmation ticket, Air NZ app, or email.
- If your flight is domestic, check-in is closed 30 minutes before the departing schedule.
- Air New Zealand permits are used to check in online, via the app, or at the airport.
- In case your destination doesn’t approve of the home print or mobile check-in boarding pass, then you have to visit the airport for check-in.
- In the case of online check-in, passengers with their bags can use the self-service kiosks to print their bag tags and leave baggage at the bag drop. The bag drops when check-in closes.
In case passengers have any issues, they can refer to their confirmation ticket or contact customer support.
How to Check in at Air New Zealand?
If you are permitted, you can check in online, or you have to go to the airport for check-in. How can you check in online?
Online and mobile check-in
You are required to use Air New Zealand mobile app or website for online check-in, follow the steps:
- Click on the official website/install the mobile app.
- Select on Check-in option on the home page.
- Enter your booking reference and family name.
- And click continue to check-in.
If you can’t check in online, there must be some concerns:
- There may be some operational issues.
- Issues related to border restrictions.
- If your passport details aren’t up to date.
- Visa-related issues.
If flyers aren’t able to check in online, visit the airport to check-in.
Travelers can check in at the airport, check-in is permitted at the self-serve kiosks, where passengers are allowed to select their seats and print their boarding passes. You are required to self-serve Kiosks if traveling from:
- Auckland, Hamilton, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Rotorua, Tauranga, Wellington
- Blenheim, Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, Nelson, Queenstown
Or at the check-in desk, where you will be helped by the airline. If flyers find this little complicated, they can dial the contact number of Air New Zealand Airline 1 (800) 262-1234. This help is available to the service users 24 hours a day. Follow the airline on Facebook and Twitter or visit the website for more updates
See More Related Blogs
- How Can I get my Allegiant boarding pass on my phone?
- Can I get a call back from Qantas?
- How much baggage is allowed in Japan Airlines?
- How early to check in for Japan Airlines?
- How do I change my name on Qantas app?
- How do I Check-in online at Qantas?
- How do I get my boarding pass Swiss?
- How early to check-in for Singapore Airlines?
- How Much Luggage is Allowed in Air Asia?
- How Many Weeks Pregnant Can you Fly with Qantas?