How do I get hold of Air New Zealand(NZ)?
New Zealand is an island country that is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. If we talk about the area, then it is the 6th largest island country with great diversity. It has active volcanoes, beautiful caves, deep glacier lakes, and spectacular sandy beaches, which all contribute to New Zealand's natural beauty. If you are thinking of visiting the stunning country, then you can opt for Air New Zealand. It is a flag carrier airline of the country that serves 20 domestic and 30 international destinations in 18 countries. In case you are planning a holiday and want to connect with Air New Zealand customer service, then don't worry. Just keep on reading the information below to learn various methods of connecting with the help center.
How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
You can utilize multiple methods to connect with the customer support of Air New Zealand, and these options are available through online and offline channels. Some methods can provide you with an instant solution to your query, such as calling the Air New Zealand phone number, but some methods can take much more time to get a response.
Through phone calls- You can dial the helpline number, which is available on the official website contact us tab. You can locate the dedicated phone number for various issues. You can connect with Air New Zealand's contact number anytime, as it is available 24/7 to provide assistance to its customers. Below you will find the list of phone numbers-
- For sales and reservation process call 1800 132 476
- For online booking queries, call 1800 00 55 63
- Airline holiday packages concern can be resolved by 1800 132 476
- To resolve issues related to Airpoints 1800 803 298
Air New Zealand Few Counties Phone Numbers
- Spain: 900 994 977
- Switzerland: 0800 897 951
- Austria: 0800 297 225
- Germany: 0800 1800 421
- Italy: 0800 789 827
- Netherlands: 0800 023 3011
- Denmark: 802 54 156
- France: 0800 990 364
Through live chat-
The airline also provides a live chat service for their passengers by which you can get an instant solution for any serious issues. If you are good with the internet and technology, then you can use this option.
- Go to the official website of the airline at www.airnewzealand.com.
- Locate the Help & contact option that is present on the official website home page.
- After choosing the option, you will be sent to a different page, and from there, you have to choose the chat with us option and proceed further.
- After selecting the option, a new chat window will get popped up on your screen, and you have to write a brief of your situation and select the shown prompts to get the precise answer from the live agent.
- Now when you get connected, explain your query and provide your reservation details for better understanding.
- The agent will provide you with the best available solution.
How to Get in Touch Air NZ through Social Media
We all are well acquainted with the fact that social media has a big influence on every industry, and some go with the aviation industry. Many big airlines are present on these platforms to connect with their customer, so you can connect with the customer support of Air NZ through their official social media pages on F
What time does the Air NZ call Centre open?
The Air NZ call center is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So you can connect with the support number anytime and ask for Help but these are good time when customer supporter answer the call.
New Zealand: Monday to Friday (09:00 am to 05:00 pm)
Cargo office: Monday to Friday (08:30 am to 05:00 pm)
Where is Air NZ based?
Air New Zealand is a flag carrier of New Zealand country which is based in Auckland.
Air New Zealand Contact Centre
Private Bag 93537 Takapuna
North Shore City 0740
Airpoints Phone: +64 9 357 3000
Where in the US does Air NZ fly?
You can reserve a flight with Air NZ to various popular destinations in the USA- Los Angeles, Honolulu, New York, San Francisco, Houston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Seattle, Orlando, and Denver.
How do I contact Air NZ by EMail?
You can connect with Air NZ through their dedicated email address and get a revert from the airline within 7-10 business days. You can write to them at
- How Can I get my Allegiant boarding pass on my phone?
- Can I get a call back from Qantas?
- How much baggage is allowed in Japan Airlines?
- How early to check in for Japan Airlines?
- How do I change my name on Qantas app?
- How do I Check-in online at Qantas?
- How do I get my boarding pass Swiss?
- How early to check-in for Singapore Airlines?
- How Much Luggage is Allowed in Air Asia?
- How Many Weeks Pregnant Can you Fly with Qantas?