How can you check in for Sun Country Flight?
While making your reservation with Sun Country, if you have skipped the seat selection, the airline also provides the option to select your seat at check-in time. There are various methods available for Sun Country flight check-in, and you can use any of them to select your seat. For more information regarding check-in, you can read the airline policy or connect with customer service.
Sun Country check-in policy
- The passengers can check in online from 24 hours before the flight departure to 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- The Airport check-in begins 2 to 3 hours before the flight departure, depending on whether the passenger has an international or domestic flight.
- If any passenger has requested special assistance, then they have to check in at the airport.
- Miles member gets priority at the time of check-in.
Different methods to check in with Sun Country
Online Check-in - The quick method to make the check-in and get the boarding pass is through the official website. The process for Sun Country check-in online is very simple, and you need a mobile phone or laptop and internet to use it. Following are the step to check in online with the airline:
- Get to the Sun Country official website or open the mobile app.
- Click on the “Check-in” section on the homepage.
- Write the “Booking code” and “Last name.”
- Then follow the preferred options and choose the seat as per the availability.
- After that, download your boarding pass, and the airline will also send the flight information to your registered email.
Kiosk - Another best alternative to avoid standing in long queues at the airport for your check-in, then use the Kiosk device. Enter your flight details on the Kiosk device at the airport and provide the other necessary information, then the device will provide you with the boarding pass.
Airport - If any of the above methods do not work, then the last option you have left for Sun Country Airlines check-in is through the airport. Visit the airport check-in counter at the airport and provide the flight details to customer service. Then they will assist you with the check-in and provide the Sun Country boarding pass.
- How can I check-in malaysia airlines flight
- How can you check in for Sun Country?
- How do I Check-in with WestJet?
- How do I check-in for KLM flight?
- How can I check in with Caribbean Airlines?
- How do I Check-in to Spirit Airlines & Get Boarding pass?
- What is Delta's Change flight policy?
- How do I check-in with Swiss Air economy?
- How do I Check-in to Singapore Airlines?
- How do I check in for Emirates?