What happens if I cancel my Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Hawaiian airlines always take care of their passengers and provide flights as per your needs. You can easily grab all the services online and enjoy your journey. Due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, traveling becomes tough, and you sometimes need to cancel the flight journey. In that case, you can get a full refund from Hawaiian airlines once you cancel your flight. You need to know some points of Hawaiian airlines refund policy and apply for flight cancellation. Following are the detailed information about the refund for the canceled flight:
- If you cancel the flight within 24 hours of the purchase, you can apply for the full refund without any cancellation charges by Hawaiian airlines. 24 hours cancellations are allowed on flights purchased seven days before the departure.
- If you apply for the cancellation after 24 hours, you will get the refund after deducting the refund charges.
- As per news Covid policy, if you cancel the flight due to Covid, you can reschedule your flight or get the full refund without any cancellation charges.
- Non-refundable tickets will get the travel credits for the refund after the flight cancellation. These travel credits can be used to purchase flights in the future.
- If you utilized a portion of your flight ticket, you will get a refund only for the unutilized part of the flight ticket.
- Your refund charges will depend on the type of ticket and time left for the flight's scheduled departure.
Procedure to get the Hawaiian flight refund:
You can get a refund once you cancel the flight online or through the customer service team. Therefore when you get to know Hawaiian airlines refund policy Covid, you can do the below steps for flight cancellation and refund:
- To start the refund process, you need to open the Hawaiian airline's official website.
- Then, you need to head towards the manage booking section available on the website.
- At there, you are required to enter the last name and booking confirmation number of the passenger.
- Once you tap on the find my trips option, you will get all the details of your itinerary.
- You need to select the flight from the available sections to cancel the flight.
- After that, tap on the cancel flight option and add the reason to cancel the flight.
- With this, you will head towards the payment page, at which you will get the flight cancellation.
- You need to review the cancellation and the final amount to be refunded after the charges, if any.
- Once you tap on the confirm button, your flight will be canceled, and you will receive a confirmation message at your registered email id with an e-cancellation number.
When you successfully cancel the flight, you need to fill the refund form available on Hawaiian Airlines' website, and your refund will be processed within 7-10 working days at your original payment source. If you do not cancel the flight on your own, you can get in touch with the Hawaiian customer service team. They will help you to get the Hawaiian airlines cancellation fee and cancel your flight accordingly. All the contact ways are available in their help section.
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time