How Much Does Southern Airways Charge To Cancel Flight Last Minute?
Southern Airways is a commuter airline operating in the United States that provides the customers with domestic as well as international flights. The airlines have top-notch services and policies related to reservations, cancellations, refunds, and flight ticket changes. However, the airline charges a specific amount of $100 for the cancellation. Still, the cancellation charges mainly depend upon the time of cancellation and the type of class in which you booked your flight ticket. Let's understand the policy of refund and cancellation of Southern Airways.
Southern Airways Cancellation Policy
- There would be no charge for cancellation if the cancellation were made within 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking.
- You are required to pay the charges for the cancellation if you initiate the process after 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking.
- The passengers can make the change 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, but the charge for the cancellation will be relatively high.
- There would be no charges on the cancellation if the cancellation were made due to a medical emergency or a close relative's death.
- If the scheduled flight is delayed for more than 4 hours, in that case, you'll be liable to get compensation for your flight delay, and the airlines will provide you with alternative flights to your destination along with free refreshments.
Southern Airways Refund Policy
- If the cancellation was made within 24 hours of the flight booking, then the passengers will be liable to get the full refund on the cancellation.
- If the cancellation were made after 24 hours of the scheduled flight booking, in that case, the refund would be credited to the passenger after deducting the cancellation charges.
- Suppose the cancellation was made due to a close relative or passenger's death or due to any medical emergency. In that case, there will be a full refund on the cancellation.
- If there is a significant delay of 4 hours in your scheduled flight, the passenger opts for the cancellation. The passenger will be liable to get the full refund.
- There may be no refund if the cancellation was made last minute and none of those mentioned above points apply to the situation.
- There would be no refund if the cancellation were made 32 hours before the flight departure or after check-in.
You can also get in touch with the customer care executive of the airlines for any query or related details of cancellation and refund. Or ask the airline agent to initiate the cancellation or refund process for you via phone call.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?