How Much are Baggage Fees on Silver Airways?
Airlines set rules for how many bags you can check in and what is the possible charges. These rules may vary according to the passenger status, plan you have taken, and route ( domestic or international). If you are traveling with Silver airways and thinking about the silver airways baggage policy, don't stress here; you will get all the information about the silver airways baggage policy and baggage fare.
What is Silver Airways' Baggage Policy?
Personal baggage policy-
- You are allowed to have a personal item- a small backpack, a camera bag, briefcase, ladybug, handbag, pet container, diaper bag, etc. Personal items must fit under the passenger seats or overhead compartments.
- Personal items should measure 8"H (20 cm) x 10" W (25 cm) x 17" L (43 cm).
- Carry on items measurements-9"H (22cm) x 14"W (35cm) x 22" L (55cm), including handles and wheels should fit in the overhead compartments.
Other items which are allowed on board but do not count as personal items-
- Items of Overcoat, loose clothing, such as Hat, or Wrap
- Approved child restraint seat
- Crutches, canes, walker
- Approved medical devices such as-Oxygen concentrators, braces or other prosthetic devices, Orthotic positioning devices, Life vest style defibrillator
- Food to be consumed onboard
- Fully collapsible stroller
- Service animals
Checked baggage policy-
- Two bags with dimensions of (62inches) and weight should be not more than 50 pounds.
- Silver airways checked baggage fees -The first bag will cost- US$30 Domestic USA and US$39 International. The second bag will cost- US$40 Domestic USA and US$49 international.
- The excess bag will cost $100 more for each bag.
Overweight baggage policy-
- The airline will charge you extra if your bag weights more than 50 pounds-
- For the weight of 51 to 70 pounds, you had to pay $50 extra per bag.
- For the excess weight of 71 to 100 pounds, the airline will charge you $100 extra per bag.
- Bags exceeding 100 pounds will not be accepted as checked baggage/hold luggage.
Oversize baggage policy -
Silver Airways will charge $100.00 extra for bags that are from 63 to 115 linear inches. Bags greater than 115 linear inches will not be accepted as checked baggage/hold luggage.
Sports equipment policy-
Sports equipment such as skis, fishing, golf bags, hockey, and lacrosse equipment will be accepted by Silver Airways' size and weight limits policy and will count as one checked bag/hold bag. The maximum length of any accepted sports equipment is 7 feet or 2.2 meters. The airline may apply some associated fees for them.
I hope this information was helpful while planning a trip with Silver Airways, but if you still face any issues, you can directly connect with Silver Airways customer service to know more.
- How Much are Baggage Fees on Silver Airways?