How do I Upgrade Seats on Royal Air Maroc?
Royal Air Maroc forever tries to make your travel comfy and give you a quiet journey. The airline provides high-quality travel expertise for its passengers. They provide completely different flight categories that assist you in accessing the service you would like throughout your travel. You must have a question: how can I make a Royal Air Maroc seat selection? Then don't worry because you'll upgrade your seats; if you book a price ticket during a lower flight category, however, you need a lot of benefits, you can upgrade your seat. The seat upgrade possibility is applicable when creating the booking and at the time of check-in. You'll opt for any category you wish to upgrade your seats anytime. And if you face any trouble, then you can also connect to the customer service executive. Read further for the seat upgrade procedure.
- First, you have to hit the official web page of Royal Air Maroc. and then you can log in with your account details
- Then go on manage booking function. There you have to enter your booking reservation number with your last name.
- Then your itinerary will show up on the screen, and you can see multiple options available on the top.
- You have to click on the "Seat Upgrade" option. Then you can upgrade your ticket as per your requirement and then make a seat selection in the upgraded class if available.
- Then the payment page will pop up to make the payment, and then when you are done with the changes, you will receive information about your upgrade in your text and mail.
- You can also see your upgraded class ticket by going through "Manage my Booking."
What is the Royal Air Maroc Seat Change Policy?
There are several policies made by the airline that is known as Royal Air Maroc Seat Change Policy. You can read further to get to know the policies.
- If you have upgraded the seat before 24 hours of booking, then the airline won't charge any upgrade fee.
- If you upgrade the seats after 24 hours of booking, then you have to pay a further fee for creating the changes.
- If you created the reservation by any third party or factor in such a case, the airline isn't chargeable for any upgradation of seats; you have to contact the same source for upgrading your seats.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you must pay an extra charge to upgrade your seats.
- You can upgrade your seats up to three hours before your flight's departure.
- Your upgrade of seats completely depends on providing seats within the higher category you want.
Now with the above information, you can easily upgrade your seat to the higher by following the steps.
- How do I upgrade seats on Royal Air Maroc?