What is JetBlue Group Booking?
With JetBlue group bookings, passengers can travel in a group of people up to ten. If you plan your trip with JetBlue and your family, friends, or loved ones, you can book your flight tickets on the same JetBlue flight. JetBlue provides several benefits and discounts to passengers in JetBlue group booking.
What are the Benefits of Making Group Bookings on JetBlue?
The benefits of JetBlue Group bookings are:
- JetBlue offers JetBlue group flight booking discounts to passengers traveling with JetBlue group booking.
- You can travel in groups with JetBlue on deals, including hotel accommodation, travel packages, and flight bookings.
- You can stay connected to your loved ones while traveling on the same flight with JetBlue group booking.
- With JetBlue group flight booking, you can book a flight at 50$ per person in the group. Rest of the price you can pay when there are 30 days left for domestic flights and 60 days for international flights.
What are JetBlue Group Booking Terms & Conditions?
Before you book a JetBlue flight for your group, you should remember the terms & conditions of JetBlue group booking:
- For group bookings, a minimum of ten people in JetBlue groups.
- You must provide the traveler information 30 days before the departure of your flight.
- To hold a seat in JetBlue group booking, you must pay 30$ to JetBlue with 30 days left for the departure of your JetBlue flight. For international flights, you must pay 50$ before 60 days left for JetBlue flight departure.
- If you decide to cancel your JetBlue group flight booking, all the money is lost on canceling group reservations.
- The validity of fare quotes is two weeks in JetBlue group booking.
How To Make Group Reservation On JetBlue?
To make group reservations on JetBlue, you can make the reservations as follows:
For a family or group of less than 8: To make a group booking of fewer than eight people, you can purchase the ticket when you create multiple reservations on the JetBlue website or mobile app only if up to 7 people are present in the group.
Group of 8-9: You can contact JetBlue for assistance if the Group has 8 or 9 people.
Group of 10 or more: For a group of 10 or more such as sports, church, or any other JetBlue group reservations where at least ten people are present in the group, JetBlue has a JetBlue Group Desk.
You can contact the JetBlue group desk at 1-888-538-2583 on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. The timings to get to the JetBlue Group desk are 8 AM to 7:30 PM ET (5 AM to 4:30 PM PT).
Steps to Make a JetBlue Group Booking:
- Visit the website of JetBlue, www.jetblue.com.
- Click on Travelling info and then go to Group travel.
- Fill out the JetBlue Group Booking form. You are not required to fill in all the details at this point. You only have to provide JetBlue with the number and names of the passengers traveling in the JetBlue group booking.
- The crewmember of JetBlue will contact you within a few days and represent their quote to you.
- You can ask them questions about your JetBlue Group Travel Booking and other related queries.
JetBlue group booking will help you spend more time with your group and be light in your pocket.
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time