How Much Does it Cost to Cancel an Avianca Airlines Flight?
Avianca is a Colombian airline and has been in the aviation business since 1919. Avianca Airlines is well-known for its good quality airports and staff services. Our travel plans may not be as consistent as Avianca Airlines' service, and we may want to cancel the planned trip due to any reasons whatsoever. Let's see how you can claim your refund and how much does Avianca charge to cancel a flight? Below mentioned steps can help you initiate a refund request and get your money back.
- Go to Avianca Airlines' official website
- You will see a booking panel for reservations on the homepage itself.
- Click on the 'Manage Booking' tab.
- You need to enter the reservation number and the passenger's last name.
- Click on 'Continue' to find your bookings.
- Click on the cancellations option and select the refund option from the menu.
- The website will direct you to the refunds panel, and you have to select the payment option.
- Please provide the ticket number.
- Now, select the reason to initiate a refund request and submit the request.
To request the refund of your LifeMiles ticket, please get in touch with Avianca Airlines' call center or visit sales offices. You can check your refund request's status by providing the application number and surname or ticket number and surname.
There are many other ways to initiate a refund request apart from online. Following are the alternative ways via which you can request a refund.
Refund at the airport: You can visit the airport and request a refund from the customer service counter.
Customer Service: You need to visit Avianca Airlines' customer support and choose your desired method to contact the customer support via call, chat, or email. Would you please provide complete information to the customer support representative who can help you initiate a refund request?
How long does Avianca Airlines Take to Process The Refund?
You can initiate a refund request and get a refund in a few days. The maximum timer period to process the refund is 30 days. The refund usually gets initiated in a week and transferred to your account within a month.
Avianca Airlines Cancellation Policy
Let us see the key points or terms and conditions associated with Avianca Airlines Cancellation and Reimbursement policy.
- Please ensure to cancel the reservation well before time. Avianca Airlines offers free ticket cancellation within 24 hours of purchasing a flight ticket.
- If you cancel the reservation after 24 hours but within seven days of departure, you need to pay the cancellation charges.
- For cash return of the ticket value in the name of a minor, Avianca Airlines will transfer the refund value to a parent or a guardian.
- If you want the cash return for canceling a reservation, please note that the cash returns are granted only to the ticket owner in the currency where the refund is made.
- Suppose you are not the owner but want to submit the refund request on somebody's behalf. In that case, you submit the owner's identification number and the document authenticated in the notary.
To have some more information about the Avianca Airlines cancellation policy. Kindly visit Avianca's official website or connect with the customer support service via call or chat support.
- How Can I Get My Alaska Boarding Pass Online?
- How Many Kgs of Luggage are Allowed on Royal Air Maroc Flight for Free?
- Does JetBlue Fly to Hawaii?
- How Do I Make a Reservation in Avianca Airlines?
- What Happens if Skywest has been Canceled at the Last Minute?
- Which Airline Owns Breeze Airways?
- How Many Bags are Allowed on Asiana Airlines?
- How Many Days before Can You Cancel Your Flight Ticket to Brussels Airlines?
- Can You Transfer Your Airline Ticket to Someone Else?
- How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In An Avianca Airlines Reservation?