How Many Weeks Pregnant Can you Fly with Qantas?
Qantas Airlines is Australia's favorite Airline, which gives major flexibility to customers traveling while pregnant. The staff at Qantas is highly qualified when it comes to taking care of a pregnant lady. Pregnancy can be a tough journey as is. Moreover, you do not want to miss out on traveling just because you are going through the beautiful journey of motherhood. At Qantas, you can fly without worries if you adhere to the pregnancy policy to be safe during your air travel and have a relaxed flight. If you are carrying the required documents, you will not have any inconvenience at the airport or on the flight. Depending upon the stage of your pregnancy, carrying a certificate or a letter might be necessary for some customers, while others may not need it at all, depending on the airline's rules and policy given below.
Qantas Pregnancy Policy:
For Flight duration of 4 hours or greater
- You can fly up to the 36th week of pregnancy in case of single uncomplicated pregnancy.
- For multiple pregnancies, you can fly till the 32nd week of pregnancy without complications.
For Flight duration of less than 4 hours
- You will be able to fly up to 40 weeks for a single pregnancy.
- For multiple pregnancies, you can fly up to 36 weeks of pregnancy.
- You can fly without any additional documents before 28 weeks of pregnancy.
- After 28 weeks, you need to carry a certificate or a letter from a registered medical practitioner or a midwife stating the due date, if it is single or multiple pregnancies, and complications, if any.
- According to Qantas pregnancy rules, you can fly even if you have any complications provided you have medical clearance.
- The medical certificate or letter must be with you at all times, be it at the airport or inflight in your cabin baggage.
- If you have any complications, a Medical clearance certificate should be with you as well.
- You have to show the certificate at the request of the Qantas staff.
This information will be useful when you want to find out the requirements of flying in pregnancy with Qantas Airlines. For any other help, visit the official website.
See More Related Blogs
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?