How many weeks pregnant can you fly American Airlines?
Being pregnant is the most complicated situation for passengers, and an Airline is traveling; if you have chosen American Airlines for traveling, known to be the most admirable and comfortable flight, there are no restrictions for the beginning period. Still, if you have your due date within 4 weeks and you are boarding your flight, then you have to provide a doctor's certificate to the Airline, which says that you are fit to fly, and several more points are located below.
American Airlines pregnancy Policies
There are several American Airlines pregnancy Policy points that are mentioned below; you have to go through them before you board your flight with American Airlines while pregnant and understand the terms and conditions.
- Within 7 days prior to and after your delivery date, the Airline will not permit you to travel with American Airlines.
- Make sure you choose the service for special assistance while traveling so that you can be looked after promptly.
- The medical certificate should be dated within 48 hours of your flight departure date.
- For domestic flights under 5 hours, travel near your due date requires special permission from American Airlines.
- Choose to fly with first-class seats as they are more comfortable traveling and provide other valuable benefits.
- Eat healthy food during the flight, with the beverages provided by the Airline.
- Keep yourself hydrated during the flight and make regular visits to the washrooms.
Fill out a pregnancy request form.
While booking with American Airlines, complete a pregnancy form on the website and submit all the necessary details. To know the method of the process, go through the below points:-
- Land to the official website of American Airlines.
- Go to the manage booking option.
- Fill up all your flight booking details.
- Make your booking with the Airline.
- Then you will be landed on the payment page.
- After that, go to the pregnancy request form located.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- And provide the doctor's certificate and other essential documents.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
Suppose you have any queries about the policy of the Airline. In that case, you can speak to the customer support of American Airlines by calling on their customer service helpline number and get your queries resolved before you board your flight.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?