How Many Months Pregnant Women Can fly Jetblue?
Here is an all-inclusive guide to help understand what one needs to know if traveling on Jetblue while pregnant.
Flying Jetblue is easy and one can readily figure out what needs to be done in terms of packing and other travel-related things but it can get a little troublesome if you add pregnancy to your list. However, that’s what we are here for. This text is going to enable pregnant travelers to plan a safe flight with JetBlue without having to trouble and fuss around about a zillion things like long-haul flights, food poisoning, viruses, bacteria, and what not!
So where does a woman need to draw the line? Pregnancy is often considered to be a dormant period for soon-to-be mothers; nonetheless, there is no need to become dormant for a complete nine months.
There are a couple of things that you need to consider while planning your travel during the pregnancy period. And this is where JetBlue airline's pregnant woman fly policy comes into play. As per the inclusion of the pregnancy policy issued and followed by JetBlue, the airline offers the following key pointers to passengers:
- Proper documentation from your doctor is a necessity for traveling with JetBlue.
- Consumers are not allowed to travel if they are expecting delivery within 7 days.
- The documents presented by the passengers must not be older than 72 hours from the actual scheduled departure of the flight.
- You must ensure that your doctor duly signs the documents stating that you are physically fit for air travel and from your destinations on the departure of your flight.
- The documents should also enlist that the estimated delivery date should be after the date of your last flight.
Note: codeshare and interline partners follow more restrictive policies in the case of pregnancy.
If you are confused you can always connect with customer support at Jetblue for your flight reservations. The professional will help rectify your queries and concerns as far as traveling with JetBlue is concerned.
Dial the helpline number and speak with someone from the customer support team at the airline. You can also write your queries and send them to the customer service email address released by the airline.
Multiple social media platforms are available to connect with the customer service professionals for help and assistance with your JetBlue queries. Follow the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube pages of JetBlue to get instant help from the experts.
Some recommendations to save you from a lot of unexpected stress while traveling via air:
- It is always a good idea to consult your OBGYN before taking the flight.
- You should have some numbers handy on your phone such as the phone numbers of your doctor, midwife, family members, etc.
- Proof of insurance and a list of medications are also necessary while traveling via air.
- Avoid taking seats in the Emergency exit row on the flight.
- A doctor’s clearance papers are mandatory for travel while pregnant.
- Pack all the necessities that are comforting in your condition. Pack things for morning sickness and medications in your carry-on baggage just to have them handy.
- Select a wider seat with more legroom to stay utterly comfortable during the flight. Nothing beats a lie-flat seat. If you are unable to go for Business or First class flight reservations with the airline because of budget restrictions, you must definitely try for premium economy seats with more legroom to avoid the chances of water retention in your feet.
Can You Fly Domestic When Pregnant on JetBlue?
JetBlue allows passengers to travel if they are up to 36 weeks into a healthy pregnancy. Pregnant travelers can definitely fly domestic on JetBlue flights with proper precautions and also after consulting with the doctor.
Documentation is necessary in the case of a pregnant woman boarding the plane. Travelers can contact the customer service department at the airline to contemplate the Pregnancy policies and rules for flying domestically with JetBlue. You can also seek assistance with your fight needs by reaching out to a customer support live person at the airline. The lie assistant will help you connect with a professional so that you are able to rectify your concerns as far as travel during your pregnancy is concerned.
Make sure to select the right seat for your travel with the airline. Stay away from the emergency exit row seats and select a more comfortable option instead.
- How Can I Get My Alaska Boarding Pass Online?
- How Many Kgs of Luggage are Allowed on Royal Air Maroc Flight for Free?
- Does JetBlue Fly to Hawaii?
- How Do I Make a Reservation in Avianca Airlines?
- What Happens if Skywest has been Canceled at the Last Minute?
- Which Airline Owns Breeze Airways?
- How Many Bags are Allowed on Asiana Airlines?
- How Many Days before Can You Cancel Your Flight Ticket to Brussels Airlines?
- Can You Transfer Your Airline Ticket to Someone Else?
- How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In An Avianca Airlines Reservation?