How Many Days before Can Cancel Flight on Brussels?
After making the reservation, if you have to make changes to the flight ticket, then at the time you have booked your ticket, then you can cancel without any cancellation fee. And the change is limited to 24 hours before the flight departure. But for the cancellation, you have to follow the cancellation policy written below.
What is the Brussels Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Taking the reference from the Brussels Airlines Cancellation Policy gives you an idea about all the doubts that can occur while canceling.
- If you cancel the reservation within the 24-hour booking and the booking has been made seven days before the flight departure, you don't have to pay the cancellation charge.
- But when you cancel the booking after this period, you have to pay the cancellation charge for that.
- And when the booking has been made through the travel agent, you have to contact them for the cancellation.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket, you cannot cancel, and when you do, you have to forfeit the flight fare. But when you cancel the flight, the airline is at fault, and you might get the flight credit.
- But when you cancel the flight due to a medical condition, you might not have to pay the cancellation fee.
How Can You Cancel the Brussels Airlines Reservation?
When you have gone through the cancellation policy and still want to cancel the flight, take the reference from the bottom and complete the process.
- At the start, you must get to the Brussels Airlines authenticated site by your web directory or download the Brussels Airlines app.
- After this, you must select the plan and manage options from the web page.
- Then you have to select the cancel and refund option from my booking column.
- Further, you have to select the option like requesting a refund; this option is available for both short-haul and long-haul flights. Select it according to your flight.
- Now, you have to type the booking reference number with the passenger's last name, then tap on the continue icon.
- Now the confirmation tab will open, and there you have the details like the cancellation fee and the amount you get in the refund; tap on the confirm option.
- As soon as you have given your consent, your flight will get canceled then you will be informed through the email and phone number used while booking.
How Much Does Brussels Airlines Charge For The Flight Cancellation?
When you have to cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, you don't have to pay the cancellation charge and Brussels Airlines Cancellation Charges are between $100 and $300. And this will depend on the type after you have purchased and the rule applied to your fare. And for the exact amount, you can get to the customer support team and ask about the amount you have to pay.
Thus, when you read this article, you will find the information regarding the days before you can cancel a flight, the process for cancellation, and the cancellation charge. And at any point, if you need assistance, feel free to communicate with Brussels Airlines customer care.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?