How do I Send a Complaint to JetBlue?
If flyers have encountered issues/problems while traveling with jet blue airways. We have a complaint resolution officer (CRO) team, so feel free to send your complaint to the CRO department. Our CRO departments open according to airport location. JetBlue is a leading airline; its staff is well-mannered and treats you with exceptional hospitality. They have always received good responses from the passengers and a few complaints about their services. You will not face any hurdles while traveling with them. When you encounter any inconvenience or discomfort with their rides, you can report a complaint, and they will gladly address it and provide you with a simple solution. You can complain to their customer service anytime you want.
Various Ways to Send a Complaint to JetBlue are as Follows:
Contact CRO over Call:
You can get customer service and speak to them regarding your complaint. Please refer to the steps in the given section to send your complaint via customer support:
- Visit the website of JetBlue.
- Go to the complaint resolution page.
- You will get the JetBlue CRO officer's Number.
- Call on their number, 1-855-ADA-LINE (232-5463)
- Then ask your query directly to the CRO department
Contact Via Complaint Form:
You can explain your complaint in the Feedback form. You can get the Feedback form and can send the complaint them in the following steps:
- Open the official Page of JetBlue, www.jetblue.com.
- Click on the Contact Us option.
- Go to the Share feedback option.
- Fill in the details you are asked for in the blank section of the form.
- Please provide them with your confirmation number. Click on the send.
- You will get an automated email regarding submitting your complaint.
- JetBlue will respond to your query within a few days of receiving your complaint.
With these two methods, you can get your complaint in front of them. For the passengers, the JetBlue complaint office addresses the complaints in a very professional way. It would be best if you waited some time to get your complaint answered, as JetBlue handles the complaints according to the order they receive.
See More Related Blogs
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?