What Is The Emirates Booking Reference Number?
When you have booked a ticket on an Emirates airlines flight then you receive a confirmation code. This reference of the reservation used during the billing time and many more.
Is The Booking Reference The Same As The Emirates PNR?
No, PNR has 13 numbers and the reservation reference has 6 alphanumeric numbers. An Emirates Booking Reference, also known as a PNR or Record Locator, is Emirates Airlines' internal identifier for your flight booking within their IT system. A passenger of Emirates airlines can use the reference code to manage their trip which is given below.
- A passenger can use the booking reference to make changes to their ticket.
- A person can cancel their plane reservation on their own using this confirmation code.
- You can check-in online by booking reference. This method is available before 24 to 28 of the scheduled time of the plane.
How Do I Find My Reservation Reference Number?
If a traveler has booked an Emirates airlines flight ticket online, at the airport or any other method. You will receive the booking reference in each situation after booking a flight. Below a person can see different places to get their Emirates airlines confirmation code.
The places to get the booking reference:
- In The Email
- If you have booked your ticket by online way then you have to enter the email address then a person should check your Emirates airlines confirmation code in your email which is used during the time of booking .
- On Mobile
- To make a new reservation on Emirates airlines, it is necessary to enter your phone number. On the same phone number, a traveler can receive the confirmation code after booking a ticket on Emirates airline
- On The Ticket
- When you buy a ticket at the airport then the Emirates airlines representative will give you a printout of your ticket. In this printout, a passenger can get the booking reference on Emirates airlines.
Where Is The Reservation Reference On The Ticket?
Your ticket number is a 13 character number, which can be found near the top of your ticket on the right hand side. Normally the Emirates airlines booking reference confirmation code starts with 176. You can look for the same number on your boarding pass.
How To Contact Emirates To Find The Booking Reference?
If a passenger cannot get your booking reference then you can contact Emirates airlines. A passenger can ask for the code reference to Emirates airlines customer service. Below you can get different ways to contact Emirates airlines.
The methods of communicating with Emirates airlines:
Make A Call
- A person can talk to the Emirates airlines experts to receive the code reference again. Below you can see the IVR number and menu to talk to Emirates airlines.
- Dial the free number +1-802-705-4010 and select the language.
- Press number 1 to reserve or cancel your ticket.
- Press number 2 to receive your flight reservation code.
- Press number 3, to know the refund policies.
- Press number 4 to listen to the menu again.
- Press the number #, to contact an Emirates airlines executive.
Via Live Chat
A person can chat for the way to communicate with Emirates airlines. In this way, you do not need to download any kind of application. Only, you have to follow the steps that are presented below.
The steps of chatting with Emirates airlines:
- First of all, a passenger needs to open the official website of Emirates airlines.
- On the home page, you must choose the "Help and contact" option.
- On the next page, you can use the “Live Chat” option.
- After that you have to enter full name and email (to receive the chat copy).
- Then you have to enter your complaint or query in the chat box.
- Finally, an adviser from Emirates airlines will communicate with you in the same chat box.
Chat service with Emirates airlines is available 24 hours.
- How do I talk to a live person at Avelo Airlines?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Punta Cana?
- How to Contact Spirit Airlines from Sacramento airport?
- What terminal is breeze in Phoenix?
- Frontier Denver Airport Phone number| Customer service
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in San Diego?
- How do you get digital boarding passes?
- How to book wheelchair for airlines?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Oakland Airport?
- How to Contact Emirates from Orlando Airport?