How do I email Air Canada?
Passengers can enjoy the Canadian adventure and book the non-stop flight journey with Air Canada. It is one of the best air carriers in serving incredible flight services to passengers worldwide. One can obtain the top facilities at their website and also connect with their customer service team. You can indulge in unexpected issues when you want assistance to reserve the flight journey. In this situation, air Canada provides the customer service team to discuss the queries and take their help.
Steps to send an email to Air Canada:
If you are stuck somewhere, you can email the problems to customer service. For this, you need to follow the below steps:
- First, open any preferred email app on your device.
- After this, you must write in detail about all the concerns and add the appropriate contact information.
- You can also attach the relevant proof of the issues and send them to the email id of Air Canada customer service.
- Once customer service checks the problem by email, they will get through to you accordingly.
- Therefore, you can use the below essential email ID to connect with the representative.
For reservation: ACNordic.RES@aircanada.ca
For group booking: ACNordic.Groups@aircanada.ca
For commercial inquiries: ACNordic.Sales@aircanada.ca
For support during travel: firstname.lastname@example.org
For post-travel support: email@example.com
How long does it take for Air Canada to reply to the email?
When travelers send a query by email, they always look for assistance in less possible time. Once you write the problems and send them to the Air Canada email, they will revert to you within two to three weeks. Moreover, the maximum time for getting a response is within 30 days of the request.
What is the mailing address for Air Canada?
If you face any problems, you can also send the problems by post to the mailing address of air Canada. You can use the mailing address below to send the queries accordingly.
Air Canada Centre, ZIP 1273
P.O. Box 14000,
Station Airport Dorval,
Québec H4Y 1H4
When they get your request, they will revert to you by mail within 30 days to solve the relevant flight-related issues.
See More Related Blogs
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?
- How do I contact Miami Airport?