How do I check bags on Spirit Airlines?
Spirit Airlines is a low-cost budget airline that provides customers with all the travel necessities for getting from one destination to another. But passengers should be more careful about the charges because these airlines charge more extra fees such as carry-on luggage, meals, snacks, etc. The passenger can check-in for your Spirit Airlines flight online before 24 hours and 1 hour before the scheduled departure time.
If you want to check your bag in advance and think about how I check bags on Spirit Airlines? For that, you can visit the airport to print your tag bags and tag your bags. You can make a quick Bag Drop, where you need your ID and your boarding pass. Then you can go to the boarding gate, and you are done with your checked bag process.
Spirit Airlines baggage policy
- As per the Spirit Airlines baggage policy, for Personal items such as purses, backpacks, etc., the bag dimension should not be exceeded 18 x 14 x 8 inches (45 x 35 x 20 cm), including the wheels and the handles.
- The carry-on baggage should not exceed 22 x 18 x10 inches (56 x 46 x 25 cm), including the wheels and the handles. The airline may require carry-on baggage as a check-ed bag if it cannot safely store it on a flight.
- Checked bags should not be maximum of 62 inches, including the wheels and handles. ( (length + width + height; 158 cm). And the maximum size of 40 pounds in weight of (18.1 kg).
- Any bag that exceeds the maximum weight or dimensions is considered overweight or oversized, and it will cost you some money.
Your checked bag at the Spirit Airlines can be 60 inches maximum, including the handles and the wheels. And the full weight of forty IBS. And spirit Airline will never accept bags more than 100 IBS, checked bags works same as carry-ons, which means it will cost you more te closer you reserve your flight. All the passengers are allowed to take a maximum of five checked bags:
- First checked bag on the Spirit airlines will charge you $37 during the flight booking, $47 during the check-in, and around $50-$65 at the airport.
- The second checked bag on Spirit Airline will charge you around $45 during flight booking, $55 during the flight reservation, and $60n at the airport.
- Your third to the fifth bag will charge you $85 during flight booking, $94 during check-in, and $100 at the airport.
Checked bags online are cheaper than check-in at the airport because online check-in does not require an agent and doesn’t slow down the check-in process.
If you are accessing your booking 24 hours before departure, you can simply visit the airline website, go to the My Trip section, and follow the instructions to access your flight booking. Then, you can click on the Add Bags option to purchase additional bags.
Suppose you are accessing your booking 24 hours before the departure time. In that case, you can simply visit the website and go to the online check-in option and then follow the further instruction to access the flight reservation. You can click on the Add Bags option to purchases additional luggage; remember to check the bag in advance to save more.
For further information about How do I check bags on Spirit Airlines? You can add bags at the airport or by calling through the Spirit Airlines phone number of the reservation center.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can do a spirit check in bag online. If you don’t know how to do,
- Open the spirit Airlines web portal.
- Look for the check-in option and click on that option
- Further, fill out the empty column of the confirmation reference number and passenger name
- All the details are on the next page. Continue the next steps
- After that, select the seats and afterward, add the baggage
- And complete the spirit airlines check in baggage and pay the charges.
Spirit Airlines aren’t letting you check in online due to,
- You are carrying luggage more than spirit check in baggage size on the flight; the airline can’t allow you to check in online.
- The airline must let you check in online if you are traveling with a child.
- Also, you can’t complete your check-in online if you are traveling with a group. You have to go to the airport for group check-in.
Are you looking for going to check in with Spirit Airlines? But while doing the process of check-in, you don’t know about spirit airline baggage check in online is allowable or not. Thus, you can quickly check in online if you have the luggage. But also, if the baggage weight or height exceeds 18.1 kg or 158 cm, you can’t do the check in online.