How do I change my seat on Ryanair?
Ryanair always provides services as per the needs of the passengers and offer you flight at cheap rates. You can anytime get all the benefits online at their website and enjoy all the services. When you book your flight, you can select the seat as per your needs. But sometimes, you are not satisfied with the seats allotted to you by Ryanair; in that case, you can change your seat and get the best available seat of your choice. Therefore, customers ask how do I change my seat on Ryanair? You can change your reserved seat online or through the customer service team. But before changing the seat, you need to understand some terms and conditions which is mentioned below:
- If you change the reserved seat within 24 hours of the purchase of the flight, you will not charge any cost for the change.
- If the cost of a new seat is more than the original seat cost, you need to pay the difference once you change the seat.
- If the cost of the new seat is less than the original seat, Ryanair will refund the excess amount in the form of travel credits.
- If you change the flight and the seats you selected are available on the new flight, you will get the same seat for the travel.
- You can make changes to your seat 24 hours before the departure, and seats will be allotted as per the availability of seats.
- Your change cost will depend on the type of seat you selected and the time left for departure.
Procedure to change reserved seat on Ryanair:
Once you know about all the terms and conditions, you can change your seat and solve your problem of how do I change my seat on Ryanair? To change your reserved seat online, you can do the below steps:
- To start the process, you need to open the Ryanair official; website on your device.
- After that, you need to tap on the manage trips option and enter the passenger's last name and booking confirmation number.
- Once you proceed further, you will access your trip and get the details of the booking.
- You need to tap on the trip extras option and go to the option of changing your seats.
- With this, you need to select the preferred seat and tap on the confirm button.
- You will get the additional cost any which you need to pay at the payment page.
- You need to tap on the check-out option and pay the amount using the available modes.
- You will receive the change seat confirmation message at your registered email id from Ryanair, and you will successfully change the flight seat.
If you still don't change your reserved seat, you can get in touch with the Ryanair customer service team. You can ask them Can you add seats later with Ryanair? They will help you get the best available seat for your comfortable journey. You can open the Ryan contact section and get the different modes to speak with the representative.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?
Frequently Asked Questions
The option to change the name is always available on every airline you can book tickets with, and in addition, passengers are also liable to pay a specific cost per booking name change. Since you want to know the Ryanair Name Change fee, then if you consider the change within 48 hours, then it's free, and the case of the ahead same time, the online charge would be $200, and on-call, it will be $250 approximately as per your trip type.
Since you have grabbed enough informative details for name correction/change on Ryanair flight tickets, now it's time to execute the name change task, which you can perform efficiently online and/or offline, both ways hassle-free.
Method: 1 Change name credentials Ryanair online:
- First, go to the official website of Ryanair through the search engine.
- Then, select my trips/booking icon.
- After that, enter your ticket booking reference code and your last name.
- Search and retrieve your booking and click on modify or edit button
- Within the name field, you must select the wrong credentials and set them right as per the correction.
- Once you are done with the name correction, pay the fee if necessary.
- In the end, Ryanair will send you the confirmation email with complete summary.
Method: 2 Access name correction process over the phone: Another variable for name correction, which is available offline to correct name, is contacting a live representative over the phone. For this type of service, you should visit the contact us section and, from here, get the phone number to get representative help.
Whenever you notice that you have the wrong name credentials under your boarding pass or ticket, then, in that particular situation, you have been provided with the option like name correction via the online procedure and offline, too that you can get assistance from connecting with a live person. But, before you execute the name change, you must know all about Ryanair Name Change Policy, which you can consider with the help of reading the below-given passage, which inherits lots of information for passenger's reference.
- As per the Ryanair name change policy, passengers can change names up to 2 hours before the flight's scheduled departure.
- Moreover, Ryanair travelers have also been allowed the option of 3 characters per name change free of cost if the booking is via my booking section that with up to 48 hours before scheduled departure.
- Note that the Ryanair name change fee is counted based on the ticket you purchased.