How do I cancel my flight on LOT Polish?
There are many instances when we have to cancel the flight tickets even if we don't want to. Some airlines are very flexible with their cancellation policy so that their customers don't have to suffer much. Similarly, LOT Polish Airlines is one such airline that will allow you to cancel your flight for free in some cases. You just need to know the LOT Polish Airlines flight cancellation policy so that you don't have to bear any loss on your trip. But first, let us tell you how you can cancel your ticket with LOT Polish.
How to cancel the flight with LOT Polish Airlines?
You can cancel your flight with LOT Polish in three ways, i.e., online, with the help of a customer representative, and at the ticket counter of the airport. Below are the steps of how you can cancel your flight using the official website of LOT.
- First, head to the official webpage of LOT Polish Airlines.
- You will find the Manage Booking option at the top menu of the LOT homepage.
- You need to click on the option and enter your LOT flight number in the space.
- Find your booking and hit the Cancel button.
- You have to provide a reason for cancellation and may have to pay the cancellation charges.
- Once the process is complete, you will get a confirmation email in your inbox regarding the cancellation with LOT Polish Airlines.
By following the above steps, you can cancel your LOT Polish flight online. However, if you can't cancel the flight on your own, you can call a LOT Polish Airlines phone number and request to process your cancellation. Also, it will be beneficial for you if you cancel after reading the cancellation policy of LOT Polish Airlines.
What is the cancellation policy of LOT Polish Airlines?
The LOT Polish Airlines cancellation policy of the airline is quite simple to understand. We have made the bullet points so that you can remember them while canceling your fight.
- If you cancel your flight with LOT Polish Airlines within 24 hours of the booking, you don't need to pay any cancellation charge.
- There must be a seven-day gap between the canceling date and the journey date of the LOT flight to get a free cancelation.
- You can get a full refund on non-refundable tickets if the cancellation is made within the first 24 hours of the booking.
- You can only cancel the LOT flight up to 2 hours of the departure time.
- If the cancellation is made by LOT Polish Airlines, you can ask for a full refund in cash or a travel voucher.
- If there is a cancellation due to Covid, you can cancel the LOT flight for free and get a full refund. But you need to show your Covid reports to the airline by sending an email.
So, these are some cancellation policies you need to know before canceling a LOT of flights. If you face any issues in getting a refund from the airline after canceling the flight, you can once go through the LOT Polish Airlines refund policy. You can also contact the customer representative of LOT Polish Airlines to help you with the issue.
- How Can I Get My Alaska Boarding Pass Online?
- How Many Kgs of Luggage are Allowed on Royal Air Maroc Flight for Free?
- Does JetBlue Fly to Hawaii?
- How Do I Make a Reservation in Avianca Airlines?
- What Happens if Skywest has been Canceled at the Last Minute?
- Which Airline Owns Breeze Airways?
- How Many Bags are Allowed on Asiana Airlines?
- How Many Days before Can You Cancel Your Flight Ticket to Brussels Airlines?
- Can You Transfer Your Airline Ticket to Someone Else?
- How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In An Avianca Airlines Reservation?