Guidelines to LATAM Compensation Claim
Read the complete guideline to claim compensation for flight delay!
How Can I Claim LATAM Compensation for a Flight Delay?
Latam is famous among passengers for its satisfactory services. Sometimes, flights might get delayed due to some reasons. In such cases, the airline permits passengers to rebook a flight or even claim compensation if the flight has been delayed for over 3 hours. Let’s say you reached the airport and found that your Latam flight was delayed for over 3 hours. In this case, you are eligible to claim compensation from the airline. You have to fill out the compensation form available on the website. Following are the steps to find the compensation claim form.
- You should visit the official website of the airline by clicking https://www.latamairlines.com/.
- Type flight delay in the search bar and hit the continue button. A list of options related to flight delays will appear.
- Select the ‘claim compensation’ option, and a page will open up. You can go through this page to find the link to the form.
- In the claim compensation form, you should fill in your correct details and submit it. Airlines will contact you ASAP
How do I get compensation from Latam?
After knowing the online method to claim compensation from Latam Airlines, you should also know the offline method to do so. It is also simple, convenient, and helpful as the online LATAM compensation claim method. You should dial its official customer service number, 1 866 435 9526. An IVR menu will be heard after dialing the mentioned number. Follow the option to directly reach.
- Press 1 to book a flight.
- Press 3 to claim “compensation”.
- Press 4 for other issues.
- Press 5 to hear the menu again.
According to the IVR menu, you should press 3. A customer service executive will soon connect with you over the call. Inform them of your issue, and they will help in filing your compensation claim. You will get the compensation in your LATAM wallet.
How much compensation do you get for lost luggage in Latam?
Sometimes, the luggage of passengers can be misplaced by the airline. In such cases, the airline is responsible for your loss and is entitled to pay you the compensation amount. So, if your luggage gets lost on a LATAM flight, you can claim compensation for it. The Latam lost baggage compensation is 1.414 euros plus expenses. The expenses include the items like clothes, the cost of the bag, etc., that are lost along with your baggage.
You can find ways to claim compensation with LATAM Airlines for delayed flights. Read the full article to find out about it in detail.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?