How Can I Cancel My Silver Flight and Get a Refund?
Refunds and cancellations are the two most important factors that decide the popularity of an airline among general travelers. Easy application and accessibility to these services decide how the passengers view an airline. In this regard, Silver Airways is a unique regional airline.
The airline has very simple and short cancellation and refund policies, making it easier for travelers to understand and avail them. While, in general, these policies are the same for most airlines, Silver Airways follow a slightly different approach. If you need to cancel a Silver Airways ticket, do familiarize yourself with these rules before you lean into the process.
Silver Airways Cancellation and Refund Policies
Even though the airline offers very low-cost tickets, it has no issue returning your hard-earned money when you cancel a trip. Although Silver Airways cancellation policy assures a complete refund to all passengers, certain rules are kept to maintain the continuity of flight services.
- After you book your ticket, you can cancel it in the next 24-hours. This will give you a complete refund on your ticket.
- You will only get a complete refund if you cancel the Silver Airways ticket 7 days before departure.
- When you cancel the ticket within the stipulated time frame, you don’t need to pay any service charge.
- You can only cancel your ticket through the support number available on the official website. You can not cancel your ticket from the website or email; only the call center executives can initiate your cancellation and refund request.
- If you cancel your ticket outside the permitted time frame due to an emergency, you can avail the full refund amount. However, to do so, you need to provide all the necessary legal documents to justify your case.
- If your ticket is non-refundable, you will not get any refund upon cancellation.
Silver Airways Refund Protection Scheme
This scheme allows passengers to book their tickets under a risk-free cancellation policy. As per this Silver Airways refund policy, you can avail full refund amount even after the 24-hours free cancellation window closes. This policy acts as insurance for your ticket fare. You can select this scheme at the time of ticket booking. You can also use this option with non-refundable tickets to guarantee a refund on your ticket fare. The airline does follow some rules in regards to this policy.
- This option is only available at the time of booking for tickets booked on SilverAirways.com.
- The airline will refund the ticket fare, but refund service charges are non-refundable and can’t be transferred.
- If you don’t cancel your ticket 7 days before the take-off, the airline will forfeit this scheme.
- There is no cancellation fee under this scheme, but you do need to pay $49 at the time of booking to use the Refund Protection service.
The airline offers three categories of tickets: Refundable and two non-refundable tickets called Freedom and Escape. You can use the Refund Protection option in conjunction with Freedom and Escape tickets to ensure a full ticket fare refund. If you fail to use this feature for non-refundable tickets, you have to pay the Silver Airways cancellation fee at the cancellation time, which will be calculated by the airline.
Steps to Cancel Silver Airways Ticket
Since you can’t cancel your ticket through the website, you have to call the support team and ask them to do it.
- Visit SilverAirways.com.
- Go to the bottom of the page and note down the support team’s number.
- Call the support executive and ask them to cancel your ticket and initiate the refund. Provide them with the flight details.
Silver Airways will refund your amount within 7 to 20 working days.
You need to connect with the support team for further questions and issues. The customer service number and email id are available on SilverAirways.com under the ‘Contact Us’ section.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?