What is the Cancellation & Refund Policy for Fiji Airways?
Fiji Airways would give a complete refund if the booking was made a week or more before the departure date of the Fiji airways. You need to contact Fiji airways to get a refund or go to the booking section on the Fiji Airways website. The airlines have made the cancelation policies and the policy for a refund so that it becomes easy for them to know when to give a refund and when not to.
Fiji Airways' Cancelation Policy Terms & Conditions
People can cancel a flight booked on Fiji airways within 24 hours of the purchase; the airline will provide a complete refund of your ticket in case the booking was made a week or more before the departure time of your flight with Fiji airways. Fiji Airways have the right to change 24 hours cancelation at any time. This is the Fiji airways cancelation policy.
Fiji airway's Refund Policy Terms & Conditions
- The Fiji airways refund policy states that if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the ticket booking, you will get your money back for the ticket. Only if the departure time is seven days or more
- If you cancel after 24 hours, then no money will be given back even if there are seven days or more remaining in the departure of the flight with Fiji airways.
- Suppose there is a technical fault with the airlines, and they cancel the flight. Then you will be a full refund if you want to get
- If you have a medical issue and cancel your ticket, you will get a full refund only after showing the medical proof to the airline.
Fiji Airways' Cancelation Fees
Suppose you cancel the ticket and want to know the charge that Fiji airways will take from you for canceling after the free window of cancellation closes. Fiji airways cancelation fee that will be in range. The range of the cancelation fee is 100 to $400.
After going through the article, you got to know that you got information about whether you will get a refund if you cancel your ticket with Fiji airlines and when you can get your refund for your ticket. This explained the policies of cancelation as well as a refund which will be used by Fiji airlines to determine whether they will cost you for the cancelation or not. Now the airlines will charge you accordingly, and the charges will range from $100 to 400, which will decide whether your trip was short or long
- How do I contact Eastern airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Air New Zealand?
- How do I Speak to Someone at Air Greenland?
- What is a Delta voucher?
- Delta Airline Carry-On Pets Policy| Fly with Pets
- How do I speak to someone at Air Macau?
- How much does it cost to change the name on a Delta plane ticket?
- How do I call United Airlines reservations?
- How do I ask Delta for a call back?
- Spirit Airlines Check-In Online | Check-In Time