Do Emirates Allow Name Changes?
Emirates provides incredible services to travelers, from booking tickets at an affordable cost to canceling tickets in an easy step. People can also select their preferred seat and change their name if it is misspelled. The name change policy written below can surely help you to know Is name change allowed in flight ticket online. So, people are requested to follow these policies before changing their name on the flight ticket.
Emirates name change policy.
- People might not be allowed to change their complete names on the ticket. Instead, you can change three letters of your name. Also, please be sure that the change is only in the spelling and not the complete change of the name.
- People are requested to submit the name change request before the departure time of the first flight of your itinerary. You may be permitted to change your name only once.
- For the name correction process, the stock of the original ticket must be maintained with the passenger. People can only change the name for unused or partially used tickets.
- In case you are willing to change the complete name, you'll have to issue a new PNR number along with the charges if any.
- People must make the necessary change in the name within 24 hours of the booking. You may not be allowed to make the necessary change after 24 hours of the ticket booking.
- The supportive documents must be submitted while changing the name on the ticket. In case of marriage or divorce, you must submit legal documents.
How To Change My name on Emirates Airlines?
People must follow the above-written name change policy to correct the name on the flight ticket and go through the steps mentioned below to know how can I change my name on Emirates ticket online.
- On the internet browser, visit the official website of Emirates airline through your phone or laptop.
- Go to the manage booking section and enter the required details like the PNR number and the passenger's last name.
- The system will direct you to a fresh page with all your flight details. Check the details, including departure and destination city, along with the time and date. Click on change name from the menu section present on the left corner of the screen.
- Again, you'll be directed to fill in the details related to name changing process. Upload the required documents and check the charges, if any.
- Follow the on-screen process and submit the request.
- A verification code will be shared with your registered number; enter the code and verify the changes.
- Click on next, and you'll get notified of the new changes through the mail.
The above-written process can surely help the passengers change the flight ticket's name. However, you can also change your name on the ticket by contacting the customer service of Emirates. People doubt Do Emirates need a middle name on the airline ticket for the booking procedure. The airline only needs the first and last name of the passenger. People can contact the Emirates airline through phone numbers, live chat, and email for any other information or assistance.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?