Can I Get a Full Refund if I Cancel my Singapore Air Flight?
Singapore Airlines serves an extensive range of domestic as well as international flights. The airline is top-rated for providing its customers with the most reliable services during their journey on the flight. The airlines prioritize the comfort of its customer and give them 24*7 assistance even at the time of cancellation of their flight ticket. And the passengers always doubt getting the amount of their flight ticket back. In most cases, the passengers get a refund of their ticket amount from Singapore airlines. But it advised the passenger to know the policy related to Refund and cancellation before proceeding with the same.
Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- As per the 24 hours cancellation policy of the airlines, if you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of its booking, in that case, you'll not get charged for the process of cancellation.
- If the cancellation were made after 24 hours, there would be charges deducted for the cancellation process.
- Suppose the cancellation was made due to any emergency. In that case, the airlines exempt you from the cancellation charges.
- The airlines allow the passenger to cancel their flight ticket till 3 hours before the scheduled departure, but you'll have to pay the cancellation charges.
- If the booking was made with the travel agent, you have to ask the agent to proceed with the cancellation of the flight ticket.
- The cancellation charges depend upon the time and class on which the flight ticket was booked.
Singapore Airlines Refund Policy
- As per the 24-hour refund policy of the airline, if the passenger cancels their flight ticket within 24 hours of the flight booking, they will be liable to get the complete Refund of both refundable and non-refundable ticket booking amount.
- If the ticket gets canceled after 24 hours of the booking, in that case, the passengers are liable to get the Refund or their refundable tickets after the deduction of the Singapore Airlines Cancellation Fee. In the case of a non-refundable ticket, only the amount of taxes will get refunded to the passengers.
- If the cancellation was made due to any medical emergency, in that case, the passengers are liable to get a complete Refund or tier refundable and non-refundable tickets. Provided they have to present the necessary document while claiming the amount of Refund.
The Process of Getting a Refund
- Get onto the airline's official website and proceed towards the 'Manage Booking' page.
- Enter the PNR number and the passenger's last name, after which you'll get to the page mentioning all the available flights.
- Choose the flight and proceed with the process of cancellation.
- Once the cancellation is made, there will be an option of filling out the refund form on the screen.
- Submit the form, and you'll receive the confirmation on your registered email address.
You can also call the customer care executive of the airline for any help.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?