Can I upgrade my Thai Airways flight?
Just because you have booked the economy flight with Thai Airways does not mean you can’t fly with business class. That is because Thailand International Airline allows you to upgrade the Flight by using Thai Royal Orchid Plus miles, along with the points or miles from various Star Alliance Frequent Flyer programs.
The passenger can also use cash for an upgrade flight, while Thai’s top gold and platinum flyers will receive the free upgrade each year as they maintain their membership, with even more upgrades thrown their way if the passenger travels more often.
So, what if you have booked your flight with the Thai Airways economy seat? No worries, you can still upgrade your Flight to the Thai business class. Business class offered by the Thai Airways is pretty good and it provides excellent service and comfort options to the passengers.
Whether you use miles from the Thai ROP or any other Star Alliance program, upgrading to business class can be done at the movement When your flight is booked up within 24 hours before the departure time.
So, whatever the circumstances, here is how you can upgrade your flight ticket.
Thai Airways also allows the passenger to upgrade the flight through their official website. So let's move forward to know more about How do I qualify for an upgrade on my flight? Yes, go through the below steps:
Steps to upgrade the Thai Airways Flights
- Visit the Thai Airways website, click on the manage my booking option.
- Then enter your reservation number and the passengers last name.
- Click on the search booking option and then select your reservation from the other page.
- Now if you are upgrading your flight ticket using miles then click on the upgrade option.
- Choose the business class from the select class option.
- Once you have completed the upgrading process you will be qualified for an upgrade and you will receive the booking upgrade confirmation information through the email address.
If the passenger doesn’t have the miles in your accounts then the passenger can also request through the Thai Standby Upgrade” at the counter of the airport. The passenger can handover their economy flight ticket to the representative and he/she will do the Thai Airways upgrade economy to business class. You can pay the fare by using the cash or card for your flight.
- Standby Upgrade charges can not be pre-booked, available purchase at the main landing space and the arrival counter before the flight sector.
- Upgrades surcharges are applicable to any or other traditional fare sorts, and reserved for travel on Thai operated flights with the 3 digit numbers. They are not applicable to travel business or discounts fares, or for flight tickets issued by the airlines.
- Any extra charges with the upgrade area unit at the expenses of the riders. frequent flyer mileage accumulation relies on the initial charges paid and extra mileage won’t apply for the upgrade flight sectors.
Can I upgrade my Thai Airways Flights?
If you want to upgrade your flight and are thinking about Can I upgrade my Thai Airways flight? Then standby Upgrade additional charges are only available on Thai-airways flights and can only be arranged at the airport counter before the flight. Upgrades are strictly subject to both seat availability and catering requirements and will be quoted in the local currency of the departure city.
- How Can I Get My Alaska Boarding Pass Online?
- How Many Kgs of Luggage are Allowed on Royal Air Maroc Flight for Free?
- Does JetBlue Fly to Hawaii?
- How Do I Make a Reservation in Avianca Airlines?
- What Happens if Skywest has been Canceled at the Last Minute?
- Which Airline Owns Breeze Airways?
- How Many Bags are Allowed on Asiana Airlines?
- How Many Days before Can You Cancel Your Flight Ticket to Brussels Airlines?
- Can You Transfer Your Airline Ticket to Someone Else?
- How Can I Change My Date Of Birth In An Avianca Airlines Reservation?