Bamboo Airways Name Change/Update Policies
Bamboo Airways offer flexible terms and conditions so passengers can change their flight. Due to the changed policy, flyers can amend their name, date, destination, contact number, and ticket type can be modified according to the needs of the passengers. If you want to know Bamboo Airways Name Change Fee, keep reading to learn about the policies.
Bamboo Airways Name Change
Do you need to change the name on your ticket, refer to Bamboo Airways Name Change Policy:
- Passengers can’t completely change the name on the tickets. However, they can make changes in the name if there are some type errors up to 3 letters can be changed.
- Travelers need to pay the charges that depend on the ticket type. And the name should be changed at least 3 hours before the scheduled flight. And charge up to $ 200 to $ 500.
- Economy Saver Max doesn’t permit the name change. However, other ticket types, such as Economy Saver, Economy Smart, and Economy Flex allow after charging certain fees.
- You can send the email must be attached to the identity card/passport of the ticket owner. It is requested to use the registered email due to authentication purposes. You will get the mail to confirm name modification with a fee. Once updated, you will be informed about the same.
For more clarity, refer to the confirmation ticket or visit the website if you have any problems.
How do I change my name on bamboo Airways?
Passengers can change their names or modify their flights online. Follow the instructions:
- Visit the official website of Bamboo Airways.
- Enter your booking number and last name.
- Choose the option “change flight.”
- Now, select the Flight you want to change.
- Select the name and make the payment.
- Confirm the submission.
Customer support: If you need assistance from the airline or to clarify terms and conditions, contact customer support. Dial the Bamboo Airways phone number (84) 19001166 24 hours. Agents need to know your confirmation number and name besides asking you to make the payment based on the modification. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
At the Airport: Travelers can visit the airport nearest to them. Share the details about your ticket information after contacting customer executives in person at the helpdesk. If passengers book their flights via third parties, get them to change the flight. Passengers are requested to call the airline directly if their flight is due in a few minutes for better guidance.
See more Related Blogs
How do I contact Bamboo Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?
- How do I contact Miami Airport?