How do I Change My Flight on Air China?
Suppose you had booked a flight with Air China, but an urgent meeting came up, and now you want to postpone your departure date because you had to attend this meeting anyhow. In this situation, you must be wondering about the Air China flight change policy, then don't stress. Just keep on reading the information below to find out the airline change policy and procedures.
What is Air China's flight change policy?
- As per the air china flight change policy, a passenger who is making the flight changes on the same ticket purchasing window will not have to pay any change fee.
- Passengers are allowed to make the flight changes before the check-in process; if the changes are made after the check-in process, then the entire amount of the ticket will be taken as an Air China flight change fee.
- All the changes that are made after the risk-free window will have to pay the applicable charges of flight change. It can depend on the time of departure, travel class, etc.
- As per the airline change policy, if the flight is canceled or delayed by the airline, then you are entitled to make changes for free.
- Passengers who have booked an international flight will have to pay the Air China international flight change fees to make any changes to the reservation.
- If you are making the changes due to a severe health issue or the death of a family member, then you can make the flight changes for free.
What is the Process of Flight Change with Air China?
You can opt for flight change by using many methods which are available in online and offline portals. You can use the official website to manage booking services, phone calls, or Airport visits to opt for the changes with your reservation. If you want to avoid paying extra service charges to the airline, then you should opt for online changes rather than a phone call to or airport center.
- Go to the official website of the airline at www.airchina.com.
- Now you have to find the manage booking tab shown on the home page and select it.
- Start entering your flight reservation details in the given tabs, such as booking id and last name, and hit the search button.
- You have to select the make modification tab and choose your preferred date from the calendar to reschedule your flight.
- Then told then to pay the applicable charges.
- After making the payment, you will get a newly generated flight ticket at your registered email id.
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?