Can You Get Your Money Back if You Cancel Your Flight on Aer Lingus?
Yes, passengers can get their whole money as a refund if they cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking. But if the passengers cancel their flight after 24 hours of booking a ticket with aer Lingus, then a cancellation charge will be imposed on the ticket cancelation. For further details, you can refer to the Aer Lingus Refund Policy below. This article will briefly explain the cancellation and refund policy of the aer Lingus airline.
Aer Lingus Cancelation policy
Passengers can perform the cancelation process through the official website or contact Aer Lingus customer service executive and request them to cancel the tickets. However, you can refer to the cancelation policy of Aer Lingus for more details:
- Passengers can cancel their flight at no extra cost within 24 hours of booking.
- A cancelation charge is applied to the canceled bookings after 24 hours.
- Cancelation can be done manually through the website or the customer service of aer Lingus Airlines.
- The cancelation fee of your flight depends on the criteria like time left in departure, ticket condition, etc.
- Passengers are required to cancel their flight reservation 2 hours before departure time to get the refund.
Aer Lingus Refund Policy
- If the passenger cancels their flight on the same day of booking, there is no extra charge for cancelation as per the 24-hour free cancelation policy of aer Lingus.
- A cancelation charge is applicable on the aer Lingus flights that are canceled after 24 hours of booking.
- No refund is provided on the non-refundable ticket cancelation of aer Lingus flight.
- Passengers can get a refund in the form of travel funds or vouchers if they cancel a non-refundable ticket. The travel funds are redeemable on the next booking with the same airline.
- Refund is initiated within 7 to 10 days to the original payment mode once the authorized person has issued it at aer Lingus.
- Passengers can get a complete refund if they cancel their flight for involuntary reasons like the death of an immediate person like a family member, spouse, child, etc. Passengers are required to show supportive documents in order to claim the refund.
- The refund of your canceled reservation depends on factors like time left in departure, ticket condition, route, destination, etc. the refund is initiated accordingly.
- To get the full refund of their canceled reservation, passengers must cancel their flight within 24 hours of booking and seven days before the departure.
Hence, all the information regarding the refund policy and “Aer Lingus Cancellation Policy” applies to the ticket.
If you have any other queries, don't hesitate to get in touch with the airlines for refunds through Aer Lingus refund phone number, live chat, social media platforms, or email. The customer representative is 24/7 available on all modes of communication.
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Burbank?
- How can I get an easyJet voucher?
- What is Copa Airlines Denver Airport(DEN) Phone Number?
- How to Contact Copa Airlines San Francisco Airport(SFO)?
- How Do I Contact Southwest Airlines from Harry Reid Airport(LAS)?
- Which terminal is JetBlue at Denver Airport?
- How do I find my United Airlines flight number
- How do I contact the San Juan Airport (SJU)?
- How Do I Contact Southwest from Baltimore International Airport(BWI)?
- How do I call JetBlue from Puerto Rico?