How do I check in for an Iberia flight?
There are many ways to check in on an Iberia flight.
- Online Check-in
- Self-Check in
- Airport Check-in
- Kiosk Check-in
How to do online check-in in Iberia?
If you want to do Iberia online check-in, here are the five steps you can follow. To begin with, ensure you have a computer or tablet with an internet connection. In the case of a smartphone, log in to iberia.mobi or download the apps for iPhone, Blackberry, or Android.
Step 1 search for the booking
You can select the most suitable option out of two:
- Booking code: provide the booking code or localizer and surname as shown on the booking.
- Iberia Plus Card member: You can access the Iberia Plus from your email or the card number and password through which you booked as an Iberia Plus member.
Step 2 Flight selection
Now choose the flight for check-in
Step 3 Seat selection
After booking, you can choose the seat and reserve it with Iberia.com. In case your fare does not include choosing and reserving a seat, you can find it before boarding at a better price than at the airport. Visit the link here to check the conditions based on the cabin class you wish to fly.
Step 4 Confirm data:
Now check out all the information and ensure it is correct before issuing the boarding pass.
Steps 5 Boarding pass issue
Finally, you print your boarding pass to PDF, get the mobile pass via email, or you can also download it on your phone.
Remember: If you are carrying only a handbag, you can check the boarding gate on the flight information screen at the airport and go to the gate directly after passing security checks. Iberia Airlines check in online begins 24 hours before the departure and ends up to 1 hour before flight departure.
Another way to Check-in
You can also opt for the self-service check-in kiosk at the airport and have a comfortable journey before taking off. To use the Kiosk check-in service, first, identify your details and follow the on-screen instructions. Choose the seats, and you will be able to get your boarding pass.
How early can you check in baggage Iberia?
If you check in your baggage online, it begins 24 hours to 1 hour before departure.
Do you have to check in online Iberia?
No, passengers are not required to check in online for Iberia flight check-in. But, it is highly recommended because it saves time and makes the check-in process smoother.
- How can I check-in malaysia airlines flight
- How can you check in for Sun Country?
- How do I Check-in with WestJet?
- How do I check-in for KLM flight?
- How can I check in with Caribbean Airlines?
- How do I Check-in to Spirit Airlines & Get Boarding pass?
- What is Delta's Change flight policy?
- How do I check-in with Swiss Air economy?
- How do I Check-in to Singapore Airlines?
- How do I check in for Emirates?