St.Louis is the largest city in Missouri which lies between Missouri and Mississippi rivers. This city is also known as Gateway to the West. This city is combination of music, art, food, sports and beautiful sightseeing. The oldest university located in this city is St.Louis University. The city is known for its barbeque restaurants, clubs, botanical gardens and art museums.
Must see places
St.Louis city is surrounded with top most tourist attractions. The places one must visit in the St.Louis are Gateway Arch, Old Courthouse, Missouri Botanical Garden, Forest park Attractions, St.Louis s Museum, City Museum and many more.
If you Have Time
The other places which you can visit in St.Louis are Market Street, Old Cathedral, Campbell House museum, Laumeier Sculpture Park and many more. It only depends on the availability of your time.
Free things to do
- You can go to the Missouri botanical gardens and can have beautiful sightseeing.
- The travelers can visit St.Louis Zoo which is located in the city.
- Go and visit the Lone Elk Park and can see elk, bison, deer and turkey.
- Enjoy the concert in St.Louis loop.
The major airport in St.Louis is St. Louis Lambert International Airport which serves scheduled passengers and offers many services. It is the largest airport in the US. The local transportation includes Metro Link, Metro Bus and many more.
Best time to visit
St.Louis experiences hot, humid summers, chilly and long cold winters. The best times to visit St.Louis are in April, May and September or in October.
Best places to stay
There are varieties of inns in the St.Louis according to your requirement. The best and affordable places to stay are Four Seasons Hotels, Magnolia Hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hotel Avyan and many more. These hotels provide all types of amenities and comforts.
Money saving tips
- Please take benefits of the free activities taking place in the city.
- You should use the public transport to travel in the city.
- Find the deals which are at affordable price and suits your budget.
- Please plan your budget before going to the particular city.