What Terminal is Breeze in Phoenix?
If you board a flight on Breeze Airways from Phoenix Airport, you should know about the terminal-related information. They use terminal 3 for flight departure and the arrival of Breeze Airways.
Breeze Airways Phoenix/Sky Harbor terminal: Terminal 3 (for both departure and arrival)
How to contact Breeze airways at Phoenix?
Suppose a passenger has booked his flight ticket on Breeze Airways and resides in Maricopa County. He advises reading all the contact information regarding breeze airways phoenix customer service at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Contact Breeze Airways through live chat: The virtual assistance provides you the solution in the form of guidance and advice.
- Visit their official website.
- Go to the “contact us” page.
- Click the “live chat” button
- Ask your query in the chat box.
Contact Breeze Airways through social media: If you are having any trouble, send messages and get the latest updates via social networking sites of airports and airlines.
Social media links to contact Phoenix Airport:
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PHXSkyHarbor
- For Twitter: https://twitter.com/PHXSkyHarbor
- For Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phxskyharbor/
- For Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/phxskyharbor/
- For Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/phxskyharbor
- For LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/phoenix-sky-harbor-international-airport
- For Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixSkyHarbor
Contact breeze airways phoenix Customer Service through a direct visit: If you want to fly somewhere, you can book and resolve your reservation-related query at the Breeze Airways counters.
Airport Name: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport code: PHX
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Address: 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States
Breeze Airways office address at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: Terminal 3, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States
Contact Breeze Airways through phone call: You can call the airport phone number and airline phone number to resolve your issues.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Phone number: +1 602-273-3300
Contact Breeze Airways through email: email@example.com
Further information: Official website links
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: https://www.skyharbor.com/
Breeze Airways: www.flybreeze.com/home
See More Related Blogs
- How much baggage is allowed on Qatar Airways?
- How do I speak to someone at Newark Airport?
- Does Play Airlines allow a carry-on?
- How do I connect to DFW Airport?
- How do I speak to someone at Jetstar?
- How to add student discount in Lufthansa Airlines?
- How many weeks pregnant can you fly Qatar Airways?
- How to add student discount in Turkish Airlines?
- How to add TSA Precheck to American Airlines?
- How do I talk to a WestJet Agent?