Royal Air Maroc | How to Check-In?
Royal Air Maroc Check-In:
If you have booked a Royal Air Maroc flight ticket to your destination and you want to know the check-in procedure, then there are the following different options for doing Royal air Maroc check-in:
- Priority check-in: If you have purchased business class tickets for your journey, you are eligible for priority check-in at the various check-in counters. Also, if you are a Safar Flyer card holder, you can enjoy this benefit.
- Check-in at the Ram desk: If you wish to check in at the airport counter, then you just need your reservation ticket and your identification card.
- Online check-in: Passengers can also check in online to save their time standing in the long queue. But this option is not available for all the destinations.
Online Check-In Procedure: People must follow the below-mentioned steps to make royal air Maroc check-in online. Follow the instructions carefully:
- Visit the official Air Maroc website.
- Login into your existing account.
- Click on the online check-in option
- Enter the passenger's last name and booking number & tap the go button.
- Once you discover your flight option, you need to press check-in online.
- Finally, press confirm.
How early can I check in my bags Royal Air Maroc?
If you are wondering what the Royal Air Maroc Check-in times is then you must take care of the below-mentioned points:
- For domestic trips, passengers must reach the airport at least 2 hours before the Royal Air Maroc flight departure.
- For international travel destinations, customers are advised to reach the airport 4-5 hours before the flight scheduled departure.
- If your international trips have small to medium halts, then you must report at the airport 3-4 hours early.
- Travelers must carry all the required documents to avoid any last-minute troubles.
- The airline closes the online check-in procedure two hours before flight departure.
- Check-In counters stop operating 60 minutes before scheduled departure.
- You can check in online anytime from 48 hours to two hours before your flight.
Royal Air Maroc Baggage Policies:
Customers traveling must obey the baggage policies set by the airline. There is a different royal air Maroc baggage policy for different luggage. Refer below:
Hand baggage policies:
- Customers are only allowed to carry one hand baggage in their cabin.
- Laptops can be accompanied and are not counted as hand baggage.
- The dimension of the bags must not be more than 115 cm. The weight should be under 10 kg.
- Customers are not allowed to carry any sort of liquid in their handbags.
- Sharp products like knives must not be carried.
Checked-in baggage policies:
- The weight of the bags must be under 23 or 32 kg depending upon the traveling class.
- Passengers must carry 1-3 bags along with them.
- The maximum dimension of the bags allowed is 203 cm.
- Customers are discouraged from carrying valuable, perishable, or expensive items in their checked-in baggage.
- Bags packing must be done properly.
Special baggage policies:
- If any person wishes to carry their battery-powered wheelchairs, then they are allowed if the battery terminals are disconnected and isolated.
- Weapons or firearms are only allowed to the border officers who provide authentified documents.
- If you want to carry sports equipment, then you need to pay an additional charge.
See More related Blog
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Burbank?
- How can I get an easyJet voucher?
- What is Copa Airlines Denver Airport(DEN) Phone Number?
- How to Contact Copa Airlines San Francisco Airport(SFO)?
- How Do I Contact Southwest Airlines from Harry Reid Airport(LAS)?
- Which terminal is JetBlue at Denver Airport?
- How do I find my United Airlines flight number
- How do I contact the San Juan Airport (SJU)?
- How Do I Contact Southwest from Baltimore International Airport(BWI)?
- How do I call JetBlue from Puerto Rico?
Frequently Asked Questions
You can add a bag on Royal Air Maroc when making a reservation with the airline (you may have to give additional fare). Go to the official website of Royal Air Maroc to begin this process.
Suppose you have packed some extra luggage which is not permitted by the airlines, so you can also add extra baggage on Royal Air Maroc in your “Manage bookings” option available on the official website of Royal Air Maroc. And you may be charged a Royal Air Maroc baggage fee.
Yes, Royal Air Maroc allows personal items that you can carry onboard, you should follow specific points that are mentioned below:
- You can carry 1 piece of hand baggage (weight must be 10 KG and not larger than 115CM.)
Yes, there is a limit on the baggage which is imposed by the airlines; please consider the following mentioned points:
- You can carry two pieces of baggage with 23 kg of maximum weight in economy class, while you can check in 3 bags in Business class.
If you are planning your trip and want to inquire about how many bags you can carry on Royal Air Maroc, please look at the points that are written below:
- If you have a USA/Middle East/Canada/Africa route, then 2 pieces of baggage (max weight 23 KG each) are allowed. (for Economy)and for business, 3 luggage with a max weight of 23 kg each.
- On Qatar Route, 2 pieces with 23 kg max weight in Economy, and 2 baggage in business with 32 KG.