How to check in with Vietnam Airlines?
The passengers search for ways through which they can check in on Vietnam Airlines. Vietnam Airlines provides its customers with different ways to check in. Numerous methods to check in are given below:
Online Check-in method:
The passenger with a ticket and confirmed seats have access to online check-in. You need to follow the steps for the Vietnam airlines check-in are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Vietnam Airlines.
- Select the option Travel Information.
- Click on the Check-In option.
- Fill out the Booking reference, last name, and departure city in the given boxes.
- Tap on the submit button.
You can check in online 23 hours to 1 hour before the departure time of the flight.
By doing Kiosk Check-in:
You can also do the Kiosk Check-in. There are some instructions you need to follow to do the Kiosk Check-in are as follow:
- Visit the Vietnam Airlines webpage.
- Fill out the e-ticket number or frequent flyer number as given below.
- Tap on the option passenger to be checked in.
Kiosk check-in is offered between 24 hours and 40 minutes before departure for domestic and between 24 hours and 60 minutes before departure for international flights.
The passenger can also do the Airport Check-in. You need to submit the identity proof and travel documents at the help desk.
Check-in time at Vietnam Airlines:
Vietnam Airlines' local and international flights have different check-in times:
- Domestic flight check-in times range from 2 hours to 40 minutes before departure.
- For international flights, check-in is available from three hours until one hour and fifty minutes before takeoff.
Vietnam Airlines Check-in Policies:
There are some policies under which the passenger can check-in.
- The passenger must have confirmed booking with a valid ticket.
- You are not allowed to carry the pet in flight.
- Online Check-in is only available to travelers on flights operated by Vietnam Airlines.
- At least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, passengers must present a printed copy of their boarding pass at the airport's Web check-in confirmation counter.
- Allow enough time at the airport to pass through security, check your bags, and so forth.
- How do I talk to a live person at Avelo Airlines?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Punta Cana?
- How to Contact Spirit Airlines from Sacramento airport?
- What terminal is breeze in Phoenix?
- Frontier Denver Airport Phone number| Customer service
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in San Diego?
- How do you get digital boarding passes?
- How to book wheelchair for airlines?
- What terminal is Spirit Airlines in Oakland Airport?
- How to Contact Emirates from Orlando Airport?